Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you like messy-looking girls... messy hair, weird combinations of clothes? I know it depends on the guy and all that but just interested...

ReputationRep:
    looks okay but it gets to a point where I'll just label you as an art student and be on my way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesssty)
    looks okay but it gets to a point where I'll just label you as an art student and be on my way
    i would be proud to be labelled an art student :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I need a pic to decide.

ReputationRep:
    I love girls with an edgy style.
    But if it gets to the Lady-Gaga style then hell no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellybee)
    i would be proud to be labelled an art student :yep:
    Same. How is being labelled artistic in your dressing bad :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I love them! However, there is a difference between 'messy' and 'arty'. Both can be good. I actually found the best looking and coolest people to be in my art classes.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this would be about some kinky fetish.

Anyway, not my style, much prefer the make-up, good clothes, nice shoes brigade.

ReputationRep:
    people that don't spend hours perfecting their appearance are normally the nicest personality-wise, in my experience. then again, I could just be biased. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    people that don't spend hours perfecting their appearance are normally the nicest personality-wise, in my experience. then again, I could just be biased. :p:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    it does work, girls with left over jizz on their face helps

ReputationRep:
    No, you're not, I think the same

ReputationRep:
    Ermmmm No.

ReputationRep:
    i dont understand messy girls hair, just dont get it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    i dont understand messy girls hair, just dont get it :dontknow:
    Not when they try to make their hair messy, but when it looks natural, and they have a fresh face rather than thick orange foundation, I think it looks good.

ReputationRep:
    I have mates who like the "messy" look but they actually spend more time getting it right than my mates who go for the tidy, hair straight, clean clothes look lol. just becasue it appears like they just got out of bed and came in doesnt mean they have lol
    but ye they are nice people but you get nice people who look smart and tidy and then nie people who look "messy" depends on the person and their personality lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma.x)
    I have mates who like the "messy" look but they actually spend more time getting it right than my mates who go for the tidy, hair straight, clean clothes look lol. just becasue it appears like they just got out of bed and came in doesnt mean they have lol
    but ye they are nice people but you get nice people who look smart and tidy and then nie people who look "messy" depends on the person and their personality lol
    I literally do get out of bed and go to uni.

I know what you mean about stupid "rah" backcombed and **** hair though.

ReputationRep:
    I literally do get out of bed and go to uni.

I know what you mean about stupid "rah" backcombed and **** hair though.
    Lol i would never be able to do that so hats off to you lol
    and i know they spend ages combing it back hairspraying it and then doing it again and again untill there hair actually sticks out instead of going down lol

What if they had ocd?

ReputationRep:
    Fts

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.