Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend pestering me for sex while i'm watching tv and getting upset. watch

ReputationRep:
    So last night I was watching TV and my boyfriend jumped on me, even though he knows it's a show i really like (and he doesn't have to watch ti with me, i don't mind if he goes and plays ps3 while i watch my shows!)

Anyway, so i was watching tv and he came and sat on me and kept rubbing my legs and trying to get me to have sex with him and wouldn't leave me alone, it was really annoying but wheni told him to piss off because i was watching tv and really enjoying it, he got upset and walked off and now isn't talking to me. Is he overreacting or was I be stupid?

ReputationRep:
    ...wondered how long it would take...

But seriously, I'd turn the TV off :P

ReputationRep:
    Laugh at him and call him a big girl.

ReputationRep:
    you could've sent him away more nicely...

ReputationRep:
    Could've left the tv on and watched it during the love-making...tut and you call yourself a woman :P times like this you gotta use your multitasking skills.
    Just make it up to him by dressin up all sexy and yeh u get my drift...

ReputationRep:
    Harharhar

ReputationRep:
    :lol: You should have kindly asked 'him' to get the hell off and that you would bone 'him' later when there was an ad break....

ReputationRep:
    What you should have done is hand him a dirty magazine and a tissue and say "have a blast"

did you actually tell him to piss off? thats a bit harsh?

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    chop off his willy!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    a bit harsh

lol I'm gussing this a female version of the other thread

ReputationRep:
    you could have let him do his thing while you carried on watching the tv...

ReputationRep:
    omg jus do it!

ReputationRep:
    "Wah when girls pester guys for sex the guy gets told to stop watching TV but when guys do it to girls the girls are told to do what they want and keep watching TV - double standards!!"

?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, well this is bound to happen. You can't time nature, it's like taking a dump really, people are programmed to await nature's call at the worst time possible. Same with sex urges too. I've actually ****** off my ex whilst watching a show and he didn't complain. I found it hilarious!

EDIT: It's funny when they're moaning when you're not giving it much effort! Just don't do it too well or you can't really concentrate on it!

ReputationRep:
    i think you saying piss of is a bit harsh. call him up or txt him explain how you felt

ReputationRep:
    Lol. It is a massive damage to their ego if whilst trying to seduce their girlfriend they get harshly rejected. I wouldn't of been able to do what you did to my boyfriend without getting the cold shoulder for a bit or having making it up to him lol. You overreacted a bit but you were getting annoyed so it wasn't necessarily your fault that you kinda blew a fuse after telling him many times I presumed that you didn't want to have sex at that time but you gotta just keep in mind that boys have feelings too (I personally try and be as apologetic as I can when I say no to my boyfriend) :p: and he needs to know and respect that sometimes you will not be in the mood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    "Wah when girls pester guys for sex the guy gets told to stop watching TV but when guys do it to girls the girls are told to do what they want and keep watching TV - double standards!!"

?
    That's because if a guy turns down sex it's generally thought of as less manly, as stereotypically men are always gagging for sex, whereas people are happy with the notion that women aren't constantly 'in the mood.'

Er he over-reacted and you'll have to explain to him that just because you don't want sex all the time doesn't mean you're not attracted to him, he probably feels a bit rejected. To be fair wouldn't you feel rejected if the table were turned?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.