The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DisgruntledMoth
"Wah when girls pester guys for sex the guy gets told to stop watching TV but when guys do it to girls the girls are told to do what they want and keep watching TV - double standards!!"

?

Thank you.

Point proven multiple times in this thread; it's ok for girls to do this but not guys.

I felt the need to post this thread due to some of the ridiculous responses in this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1163717

In which a large number of females said the girl should dump her boyfriend for ignoring her in the same way.
Reply 21
just hook him up with a hooker!!!
Reply 22
tenzingd
you could've sent him away more nicely...

:ditto:

But I have exactly the same problem... as i'm at university and he's in the RAF when we're able to see one another at the weekends he can become a bit of a sex pest :p: I simply tell him, "Not now, later on when we go to bed." and he's content with that.
Reply 23
he's a selfish douche for expecting sex whenever he wants it, like it's his right. Take no notice, he'll soon come crawling back when he wants a shag. Just ignore him.
NW86
Thank you.

Point proven multiple times in this thread; it's ok for girls to do this but not guys.

I felt the need to post this thread due to some of the ridiculous responses in this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1163717

In which a large number of females said the girl should dump her boyfriend for ignoring her in the same way.

I wasn't supporting the point you're making - I was mocking it.

Guys, on the whole, have a higher sex drive and are pretty much happy to have it whenever, wherever, whereas girls naturally, on the whole, aren't. Therefore it makes more sense for a girl to shun a guy, and not vice versa.

End of.
Reply 25
Your man wants sex so give it to him. Do as your told.
reisen
he's a selfish douche for expecting sex whenever he wants it, like it's his right. Take no notice, he'll soon come crawling back when he wants a shag. Just ignore him.

Exactly, as I said, sex urges come and go, they can't all be timed to everyone's satisfaction. Like it or lump it. I've been rejected by partners when I've been in the mood, because they're usually at an inappropriate time i.e. when I can clearly see they're busy and won't force the issue, I wait for later. What I hate is when guys can't take no for an answer, so when you have to use force, they sulk and whine like ******* dogs. Just accept it! I understand that I can't always have sex when I want! ******* men.
Reply 27
NW86
So last night I was watching TV and my boyfriend jumped on me, even though he knows it's a show i really like (and he doesn't have to watch ti with me, i don't mind if he goes and plays ps3 while i watch my shows!)

Anyway, so i was watching tv and he came and sat on me and kept rubbing my legs and trying to get me to have sex with him and wouldn't leave me alone, it was really annoying but wheni told him to piss off because i was watching tv and really enjoying it, he got upset and walked off and now isn't talking to me. Is he overreacting or was I be stupid?

you should have told him come back in an hour lool....:rolleyes: :cool:
NW86

Anyway, so i was watching tv and he came and sat on me and kept rubbing my legs and trying to get me to have sex with him and wouldn't leave me alone, it was really annoying but wheni told him to piss off because i was watching tv and really enjoying it, he got upset and walked off and now isn't talking to me. Is he overreacting or was I be stupid?

Hows about "please not now I really like this tv show?"
Reply 29
DisgruntledMoth
I wasn't supporting the point you're making - I was mocking it.

Guys, on the whole, have a higher sex drive and are pretty much happy to have it whenever, wherever, whereas girls naturally, on the whole, aren't. Therefore it makes more sense for a girl to shun a guy, and not vice versa.

End of.

Well then you're just another idiotic female. "Guys on the whole have a higher sex drive" What the ****, using anecdotal evidence to support getting what you want when you want, but when the boot is on the other foot it's completely reversed and you are being shunned by a guy it's a totally different situation. Pathetic quite frankly.
Reply 30
Y'know, my boyfriends done this a few times. And every time I've explained to him that I'm watching the television. I don't have sex with him just because he wants it, I have sex with him because we both want to. Your boyfriend seems a bit selfish to me, but you could've reacted in a better way.
dump him!
What's with all the sex whilst watching tv related threads lately? :confused:
fox_the_fix
omg jus do it!

Why? If she doesn't want to do it, she doesn't have to.
Reply 34
Were you watching Glee by any chance? You should've called him a rascal and gave him a handjob outside the trousers. That solution's none too taxing.
Reply 35
To be honest he knew and was just pushing to get he's way no regard for you just he's needs. That's y I'm single. I get harassed all the time when I busy or sick. It's selfishness tbh
Reply 36
Original post by anotheregostar
Why? If she doesn't want to do it, she doesn't have to.

That's what I'm saying if she doesn't want to y can't he just wait for the right moment
Original post by Tliogz
To be honest he knew and was just pushing to get he's way no regard for you just he's needs. That's y I'm single. I get harassed all the time when I busy or sick. It's selfishness tbh

Why are you doing this?
Reply 38
The honeymoon period is over...
Original post by NW86
So last night I was watching TV and my boyfriend jumped on me, even though he knows it's a show i really like (and he doesn't have to watch ti with me, i don't mind if he goes and plays ps3 while i watch my shows!)

Tell him to stop acting like a dog.

Latest

Trending

Trending