Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, my dad said he was going to the shop and I asked him to please get me a pot noodle being the student I am.

He returnd however with pot of super to go noodles.

Expecting supernoodles, but in a pot I was plesed. I was even happier at the fact the chicken was vegetarian because the normal chicken noodles are not and I used to love them.

Anyway! As I cook them up I notice. They look nothing like supernoodles.

They taste gross! I can barley finish them

SO I ask, all you students here, kings of the noodle delicacy..never buy these

Is it just me? Blegh

ReputationRep:
    I've had them a couple of times and thought they were alright, the first time I hated them, second time I used a little less water and found them much better. Very different from actual supernoodles though. I like the gloopiness of supernoodles.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the packet stuff. Batchelors Beef and Bacon Supernoodles ftw

ReputationRep:
    Mmm yes

I like micro noodle, so easy to cook stuff with them lol

ReputationRep:
    i used to live on bachelors chicken supernoodles (in fact i had some last night) but have never tried them in a pot so thank you very much for the warning.

i will stick to packets..

ReputationRep:
    just get dried noodles, add broth/sauce and vegetables and/or tofu
    cheaper and tastier

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.