Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Preparing for university and have been reseaching on bank accounts. I currently have a EasyCash account. I don't want an account with an overdraft (due to personal reasons) so a Student Account of any kind isn't really an option for me. So I am wondering if I can open another EasyCash account so I can have one account for payments and one for my parents to put money in.

    You could open another Easycash account, or you could just keep using the one you have just now, why do you need two?

    You could open a student account to take advantage of any freebies and either not use the available overdraft or you could probably ask the bank to reduce your available overdraft to £0.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 26, 2010
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.