Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want it to be quite special and leave her quite frankly... mesmerized

So any GIRLS remember any dates that left them stunned

I'd so appreciate your advice, ty. <3.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really remember any dates that left me stunned... but perhaps you could take her ice skating? Or go somewhere that she likes to do such as ice skating or walking out on the hills.

ReputationRep:
    I know its not answering your question, but it sounds like you might end up trying too hard or coming across creepy, especially if you dont really know her very well. Mesmerise her with intelligent, fun, confident conversation whilst doing something lighthearted.

Trying using this website for a bit of inspiration....

www.thegreatdateguide.com

x

ReputationRep:
    With my boyfriend:

1st date: dinner (pretty standard) then as we werent ready to say goodnight went to see a film (it was transformers!!)

2nd date: we went canoeing, neither of us had done this before and it was highly amusing

3rd date:the sea life center.

Ihave to agree with double agent though tbh, you dont want to go all out, or too fancy.... it might be a little ovcer the top and come off a bit creepy. First dates are for you to get to know each other.... save the wowing/mesmerizing stuff to a bit later on

ReputationRep:
    -ice skating
    -gallery
    -pizza and hit the park for a talk
    -shopping
    -dance class
    -gig
    -bowling

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.