Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Anyone else doing the same? :laugh: Somehow Facebook and TSR seem so much more interesting at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA thats the story of my Life!!! I have my last exam tmmrow, probably the hardest one (chemistry) but have literally no motivation and really cant be bothered! im just hoping the paper is kind to me but with my luck I just know it won't happen!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm continuously flitting between Facebook, TSR, revision notes and the books scattered around my desk. I am totally gonna fail my exam tomorrow because my brain just won't RETAIN any information! Bad times!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, my F5 key is getting a disproportionately high usage.

ReputationRep:
    Same =(

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I've been doing it for about a week now. I did no revision for last week's exam and it terrified me so I was determined to work hard this week. Yet here I am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Yep, my F5 key is getting a disproportionately high usage.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115
    Reloads web pages every so many seconds or minutes
    I think TSR and Facebook are secretly conspiring to ruin all of our qualifications.

ReputationRep:
    OMG i'm just the same right now :[ I've had exams all of January and have one left on Friday and I've totally lost my revision mojo! Arrrrg

ReputationRep:
    Huzzah for procrastination. \o/
    When it's absolutely vital that I revise, tetris and pacman become so much more exciting.

ReputationRep:
    same. 3 more to go and i'm done but finding the motivation to carry on is not so easy

ReputationRep:
    my god geochemistry is boring as hell and our lecturer writes crap slides with so much writing on. I've got to get through 10 lecutures before 6.45 when i have to go out and yet here i am on my computer!

ReputationRep:
    yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aper_son)
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115

I think TSR and Facebook are secretly conspiring to ruin all of our qualifications.
    Would that program not be ******* annoying? you're in the middle of typing something then oh ****, the page has just refreshed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .ACS.)
    Anyone else doing the same? :laugh: Somehow Facebook and TSR seem so much more interesting at the moment.

dammit yes! I have M2 and M3 this Friday....i just can't be bothered revising...so tired. I have to do lots of questions from the text book for practice and past papers which I haven't even touched. Dunno what am I going to do.

ReputationRep:
    Last exam tomorrow, worked fairly hard for the others but just so sick of exams and revisions, really cannot be bothered anymore! Just prayin tomorrows ICT exam is gonna be kind to me! TSR and Facebook are way to addictive i really need to get off my laptop!

ReputationRep:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    iv pretty much failed 2/3 examss ive already had.. and now i cba with the 2 iv got left.. i still have tie till 9am tmorrow, im thinking all nighter lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm just taking a "break".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fidel69)
    iv pretty much failed 2/3 examss ive already had.. and now i cba with the 2 iv got left.. i still have tie till 9am tmorrow, im thinking all nighter lol

i can never seem to do an all nighter! No matter how much caffeine i drink! Just end up falling asleep in my books! But good luck with yours! You should try and get a bit of sleep though - dont want to fall asleep in your exam! :p:

ReputationRep:
    last exam 2morrow, probably the hardest one, and im freeking out even more because ive already got an essay mark back and that was only 2.2 and thats worth 40% of the unit plus i want the guy who's unit it is to be my dissertation tutor :/

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.