Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Today is my normal day off from school because I chose my timetable carefully haha

I have my A2 English Language exam tomorrow, and i've been dithering in and out of revision, Facebook and TSR. All of my notes are on my bed in front of me and i've done some revision but my brain just feels like neglecting revision tonight! I shall persist and do some more later tonight but I will probably find myself back on here! lol

I hope it doesn't affect my performance tomorrow, I feel ready for it but I just know I'll get a really crappy question to answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammyyy*)
    I hope it does! I hope by mistake they give us the specimen paper cos i know that like the back of my hand! :yep: Lool.. you got chem tomorrow? Heard thats gonna be a *****! Yeah may/june are the next ones and doing alevels what about you?
    just done the exam!!! its mechanics and at uni, mad stuff!!! went better than expected, answered about 50 percent of the paper, so i'll maybe be able to get the 40percent needed to pass... u done yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fidel69)
    just done the exam!!! its mechanics and at uni, mad stuff!!! went better than expected, answered about 50 percent of the paper, so i'll maybe be able to get the 40percent needed to pass... u done yours
    Oh well done! Yep done mine too, werent as bad as i thought it'd be.. but waaaay too many essay question! My hand is still in pain from all that writing, buttt FINALLY. FREEDOM!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.