Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

is he a creep watch

Announcements

my friend was really drunk in a nightclub one night. he started dancing with a girl from behind. she started grinding on him and after about a minute or so he started touching her breasts without even talking to her. after a while he moved his hands down and started touching her other area. she didnt appear to try and stop him or seem upset at the time but after a while she moved his hand away and he left it at that and moved away form her. it was really out of character for him to be like that especially with someone he didnt know. would you say this was a really bad thing to do and he is a creep?

anyone???

ReputationRep:
    He's drunk, guys act like ***** when drunk, tell him to sort his life out and get laid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    my friend was really drunk in a nightclub one night. he started dancing with a girl from behind. she started grinding on him and after about a minute or so he started touching her breasts without even talking to her. after a while he moved his hands down and started touching her other area. she didnt appear to try and stop him or seem upset at the time but after a while she moved his hand away and he left it at that and moved away form her. it was really out of character for him to be like that especially with someone he didnt know. would you say this was a really bad thing to do and he is a creep?
    It's hard to say, but he was rather drunk and horny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    How the F is he a creep?
    BRB being called a creep because a girl LETS ME put my hand on her breasts.

God I can't stand the flipping retardation of some people.

OMG, this same thing happened to me the other night in a pub. I had to get the bouncer involved to shoo the creep away. Just be careful in those late night places.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait, so you rub yourself on a guy's **** and then complain when he fondles your tits?!

Wow, women annoy me with their illogical decisions and thoughts at the best of times but this just takes the biscuit.

What d o you NOT understand from this?

Girl grinds against a guy, leading him on by dancing sexually, he reciprocates and all of a sudden he's a creep? WTF. Men are supposed to lead. He was leading (he knew she wouldn't be bothered by it, and if she was, then don't lead guys on).

Some girls are sluts who will grind against guys when they got bfs purely to satisfy their ego.

ReputationRep:
    This exact thread has apeared on here before.

ReputationRep:
    WOW OP, you must not get out much. Pretty standard fare at nightclubs these days. Seen far worse on multiple occasions this year alone.

ReputationRep:
    No, he is a playerrrrrrrr.

ReputationRep:
    He is a creep, and she is a slut for letting him. I would at least make eye contact with someone before putting the moves on them (which would not include groping them in public).

ReputationRep:
    yea it was really out of order, he left her alone when she moved his hands, he should have tied her arms and legs and gagged her :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenopus)
    He is a creep, and she is a slut for letting him. I would at least make eye contact with someone before putting the moves on them (which would not include groping them in public).
    Enjoy being a stereotypical nice guy never getting laid.

ReputationRep:
    lmao is he shi-te a creep. just doing the norm. being creepy would involve keep returning to said girl and trying to kop off with her again

ReputationRep:
    Erm, you've posted this before, no?

nope

ReputationRep:
    that was you, wasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Enjoy being a stereotypical nice guy never getting laid.

Since when does having more respect than to grope someone from behind without warning mean your never going to get laid? Immature.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. He's a drunk XD!

(Original post by keepoffthelawn)
    that was you, wasn't it?
    no it wasnt me and to everyone else if what he did was really bad (maybe sexual assault) then the law wont care if he was drunk or not so could you give opinions on whether he would be in real trouble if the girl complained after it happened?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.