Turn on thread page Beta

is he a creep watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    Since when does having more respect than to grope someone from behind without warning mean your never going to get laid? Immature.
    How in any shape or form does doing something to someone with their permission equate to disrespecting them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    How in any shape or form does doing something to someone with their permission equate to disrespecting them?
    The point was that there was no consenting, he just went for it and she just so happened in that instance not to mind. And you didn't answer my question, why does it mean he won't not get laid because he would at least like to make eye contact first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    The point was that there was no consenting, he just went for it and she just so happened in that instance not to mind. And you didn't answer my question, why does it mean he won't not get laid because he would at least like to make eye contact first?
    No.

He judged the situation and concluded he could make the move. She accepted said move meaning he did nothing what so ever that he wasn't allowed to do. Thus there was consent. When she stopped his hand SURELY that is the action of removing consent, to which he then removed himself from the situation - therefore that pretty much nullifies your whole argument.

ReputationRep:
    How does that make him a creep? Stop hating just because no one wants to touch you up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Enjoy being a stereotypical nice guy never getting laid.

I understand your point but I was never arguing about it being respectful I asked why you said the above to someone who would want to make at least eye contact first? Why does that mean he will never get laid? Thats all I was asking you but you keep avoiding it.

ReputationRep:
    Christ, it went one step at a time, he went a step too far, she made that clear so he went away. How is that at all "creepy" behaviour?

your talking about yourself!
    stop making this damn thread every week and get over it. its no big deal stop feel guilty!!

not talking about myself if i was i would say thanks anyway

was out with that friend tonight and he never done anything like that but it was still in my mind should it be or should i just forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    my friend was really drunk in a nightclub one night. he started dancing with a girl from behind. she started grinding on him and after about a minute or so he started touching her breasts without even talking to her. after a while he moved his hands down and started touching her other area. she didnt appear to try and stop him or seem upset at the time but after a while she moved his hand away and he left it at that and moved away form her. it was really out of character for him to be like that especially with someone he didnt know. would you say this was a really bad thing to do and he is a creep?
    your post is retarded :facepalm2:

you clearly haven't been in a club before. at least, you haven't been in a club outside a university campus, amirite?

ReputationRep:
    hahah, no.
    It's pretty normal.

ReputationRep:
    I guess you friendzoned this guy so much that any sexual action from him appears creepy to you

ReputationRep:
    Annoying troll is annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilage_idoit)
    Oh wait, so you rub yourself on a guy's **** and then complain when he fondles your tits?!

Wow, women annoy me with their illogical decisions and thoughts at the best of times but this just takes the biscuit.

What d o you NOT understand from this?

Girl grinds against a guy, leading him on by dancing sexually, he reciprocates and all of a sudden he's a creep? WTF. Men are supposed to lead. He was leading (he knew she wouldn't be bothered by it, and if she was, then don't lead guys on).

Some girls are sluts who will grind against guys when they got bfs purely to satisfy their ego.

Totally agree, if your gonna rub your bootey on a guys ****, then you no...you're obviously not shy

(Original post by Barton1)
    Totally agree, if your gonna rub your bootey on a guys ****, then you no...you're obviously not shy
    you might not be shy but does that mean wot he done was ok?

ReputationRep:
    He was drunk. I've seen worse. She was consenting. No Big deal.

You seriosly need to get out more if you think this somehow makes a guy a creep :eek3:

(Original post by Oh_Mighty_One)
    He was drunk. I've seen worse. She was consenting. No Big deal.

You seriosly need to get out more if you think this somehow makes a guy a creep :eek3:
    ok well i was just a bit worried he could have or will get himself iinto bother with the police if the girl doesnt appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Believe it or not, women like sex too! Why do you think she let him rub his **** against her?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like dancefloor banter. If she didn't want him near her she could've moved away from the start.

Stop making a big deal yo!

not making a big deal just asking a question because its not often something like this happens and the two people havent even spoke to each other

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.