Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Only if you're ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schoolstudent)
    Yes. Beauty matters. If two people are the same in every other way, but one has a beautiful physical appearance and the other doesn't, then it would be more tragic if something happened to the beautiful one as more beauty would be lost from the world, and beauty is a positive thing in life. The beautiful one is contributing more positively to the world, even if they aren't trying harder, just by being more beautiful and adding beauty to things.
    that's a good point! Beautiful people are contributing towards life through their beauty, I suppose I feel sorry for those who aren't beautiful, because its one of those things not everyone is blessed with! But good point! :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Hmm, just me then! I think he'd be a pretty attractive woman, but his perfectly arched eyebrows and high cheekbones just don't do it for me.
    You make a good point, he would make a stunning woman! His feminine features are part of what I find so beautiful about him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakina101)
    You make a good point, he would make a stunning woman! His feminine features are part of what I find so beautiful about him!
    :yucky:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.