Turn on thread page Beta

Dont know what title to use! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    does anyone ever feel like theres no reason to live?i used to be depressed but am not as much anymore and i was wondering if anyone felt the same as me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    does anyone ever feel like theres no reason to live?i used to be depressed but am not as much anymore and i was wondering if anyone felt the same as me?
    "Depression" might be a good title

or "Suicide"

ReputationRep:
    I have felt like that at times but I must admit I have been happier lately. As longs as I am doing well on my work, have regular nights out, and have some kind of forum to keep me busy I am a happy man.

I don't need sex or anything like that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    suicide is the most selfish thing a man/woman can do

ReputationRep:
    How does this relate to the title of this thread? What are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    i used to be depressed and honestly from time to time even now i can feel low, but it hasn't been because i've felt that there was not a reason to live...i don't know why really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    How does this relate to the title of this thread? What are you on about?
    i didnt know what title to use obviousely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    i used to be depressed and honestly from time to time even now i can feel low, but it hasn't been because i've felt that there was not a reason to live...i don't know why really
    your enitials arent E.J (dont want to give out names if it is you!)

ReputationRep:
    agree, a permanent solution to a temporary problem

ReputationRep:
    your enitials arent E.J (dont want to give out names if it is you!)
    no, it isn't but it was very nice of you to be discreet

ReputationRep:
    yes. only for retarded people.

ReputationRep:
    agree, a permanent solution to a temporary problem
    the eprson who commits suicide is gone, but its everyones else who has to greeve for them.

ReputationRep:
    I always find reasons to live, it's when the reasons not to live begin to tip the scales that I start to worry....

ReputationRep:
    the eprson who commits suicide is gone, but its everyones else who has to greeve for them.
    yes, i saw a movie once, (hollywood but still) about a women who shot herself in the end one character then said that she was suffering whereas her relative said that she is dead, it is the one that lives that has to suffer

ReputationRep:
    yes, i saw a movie once, (hollywood but still) about a women who shot herself in the end one character then said that she was suffering whereas her relative said that she is dead, it is the one that lives that has to suffer
    what was the movie called?

ReputationRep:
    what was the movie called?
    black widow I think.....the plot of it was not about the women that shot herself in fact it was dealing with murders and not suicide but i still liked his reply.

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling depressed again for some reason. I am probably just very tired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I'm feeling depressed again for some reason. I am probably just very tired.
    You need beer.

ReputationRep:
    I used to sometimes get a little down, but I've since decided that, if I were to go senile, I'd rather laugh all the time than be upset all the time, so I've put loads of practise in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You need beer.
    Caffiene!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.