Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks Adonis
    Cape - I really wanted to say that, but it's either fat/curvy :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show

http://i49.tinypic.com/33o7e42.jpg
    im at a store, didn't notice the dirt on the mirror, so don't comment on that plz :p:
    why do you want to know if you are "curvy" or not?

(Original post by Adonis)
    you are what I would call 'thick'

which is ghetto for, she looks good curvy. ye you are carrying some muscle/bodyfat but it's not such a bad thing
    hmm okay =)
    I know you're good at this stuff, so wanted to know how can I get rid of that extra though, I don't like it :o: especially the tummy... i think it looks better on the pic than it looks in real life :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    this
    bmi is a precise measure that takes every possible aspect of your body into account. using it is far better than any visual judgement to decide how "x" you look.:yep:
    Uhh.. no it doesn't by any stretch of the imagination...

ReputationRep:
    BMI, in conjunction with waistline size, is a broadly effective measure.

You're not fat, you've certainly got a normal, attractive figure. Personally, I prefer skinnier girls but at the same time, loads of people don't.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Adonis
    Cape - I really wanted to say that, but it's either fat/curvy http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/dontknow.gif
    Spoiler:
    Show

http://i49.tinypic.com/33o7e42.jpg
    im at a store, didn't notice the dirt on the mirror, so don't comment on that plz http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    I wouldn't worry - you have a lovely figure :yep: You don't look fat either.

ReputationRep:
    this
    bmi is a precise measure that takes every possible aspect of your body into account. using it is far better than any visual judgement to decide how "x" you look.:yep:
    :rofl:

even the makers say that BMI is inaccurate at the tails. and for a girl she is very tall. plus anyway you may have extremely low body fat but many muscles and youd have a higher BMI than someone with no muscles but fair amount of fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by betheliza)
    Actually I'm trying to spare her the taunts of idiots like you who get off on making women feel bad about themselves.

For the record, if BMI is calculated correctly, with a small electronic charge that measures fat and bone, it is a very accurate measure of your body fat percentage. I'm not talking about internet calculators here.

for the record - learn the difference between BMI and bodyfat taken by bioimpedance which isn't accurate either.

ReputationRep:
    You have a great figure, slim but with curves in all the right places. This is the kind of girl I would go for, not any of those stick-insects you see in all the magazines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xarcul)
    Uhh.. no it doesn't by any stretch of the imagination...
    theres always one retard who cant pick up on blatant sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Did you neg me for that?!? (but on a different post). I didn't mean it to sound as bad as it did. :lolwut:

no need to take it so seriously, damnnnn!
    Jeez chill out, it wasn't me, I already used today's rep. Besides, it wasn't really a neg-worthy comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    :rofl:

even the makers say that BMI is inaccurate at the tails. and for a girl she is very tall. plus anyway you may have extremely low body fat but many muscles and youd have a higher BMI than someone with no muscles but fair amount of fat.
    make that two retards

ReputationRep:
    The shape of those thighs :no:
    I'd say you're a little curvy, not slim but not properly curvy either.

ReputationRep:
    hmm okay =)
    I know you're good at this stuff, so wanted to know how can I get rid of that extra though, I don't like it :o: especially the tummy... i think it looks better on the pic than it looks in real life :p:
    it's always;

diet
    resistance exercise.

i can tell your BF% is quite high and if you took your clothes off, there's more fat than others might be expecting but you 'carry it well'

before everyone gets all pissy - i'm not calling her fat, just lacking tone

ReputationRep:
    make that two retards
    LOL!

you think your very clever dont you? oh dear....

ps fyi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index

please take particular note of the following:

"Body mass index is defined as the individual's body weight divided by the square of his or her height."

ReputationRep:
    I think you have a great body, the kind i would go for on a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Tbh I've seen plenty of skinny people with love handles, not ginormous ones though. They're not just reserved for utter fatties.
    ....Exaggeration

For OP....If you like your self esteem, check your BMI, it's a decent indicator...unless you feel like getting ripped to shreds on here...20-22/3 would be decent I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Jeez chill out, it wasn't me, I already used today's rep. Besides, it wasn't really a neg-worthy comment.
    Sorry....I know who it was :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

you think your very clever dont you? oh dear....

ps fyi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index

please take particular note of the following:

"Body mass index is defined as the individual's body weight divided by the square of his or her height."
    LMAO
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
    read, then re read my original post.
    idiot.

why do you want to know if you are "curvy" or not?
    because I don't like curves.
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    The shape of those thighs :no:
    I'd say your a little curvy, not slim but not properly curvy either.
    haha, yeah I know they're lit bigggg. they're not my main concern anyway...

ReputationRep:
    because I don't like curves.

haha, yeah I know they're lit bigggg. they're not my main concern anyway...
    :eek:

curves = boobs + bum

how can you not like them? although I guess your a girl so you wouldn necessarily like those, particularly the former.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.