Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you look very good, all the sensible men of the world will ove your figure, not fat and not skinny...perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hm well was curious because I have a good figure but don't have a good face and never get male attention. It seems Im penalised for my face and don't get rewarded for keeping my body nice.
    Work on your face then...learn some good makeup techniques. Plastering it on (which I see SO many girls do) looks really awful, especially if they've got bad skin.

ReputationRep:
    hm well was curious because I have a good figure but don't have a good face and never get male attention. It seems Im penalised for my face and don't get rewarded for keeping my body nice.
    You are penalised for your lack of self-esteem and victim mentality. If you accepted you are what you are and didn't think men were so shallow to only be attracted to your face and not your personality/body then you would probably get further in life.

As it is, your lack of self esteem is a bigger turn off than your supposedly ugly face could ever be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Too bad, maybe I should put a sig pic up of the beautiful women I like :love:
    You should; I think you have a good taste in women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    You are penalised for your lack of self-esteem and victim mentality. If you accepted you are what you are and didn't think men were so shallow to only be attracted to your face and not your personality/body then you would probably get further in life.

As it is, your lack of self esteem is a bigger turn off than your supposedly ugly face could ever be.
    This guy is basically spot on.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being anon and post up a picture of yourself then

ReputationRep:
    Those jeans make your legs look bowed. Wear some that are slimmer at the Ankles...

ReputationRep:
    I need to rephrase that: I like to have curves as in boobs etc. but the lovehandle, fat arms I don't like.. that's why I want to go for the slim figure instead of curvy

cos I squished them, duuh :rolleyes:

it's my ear headphones Yeah sorry about that... thanks for replying.
    Ahh, I understand the squishiness now!

(Original post by THRASHx)
    Stop being anon and post up a picture of yourself then
    what will that accomplish I know how I look and what im told.

(Original post by gbduo)

For a 21 year old I don't really lack self esteem though I was literally rated no higher than 5, mainly 4's out of 10 (least attractive in the class) for a facial attractiveness activity at college everyone else including the overweight seemed to get 7's and 8's. So how do I have low self esteem I can't argue with how 22 sensible honest people think I look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by betheliza)
    Actually I'm trying to spare her the taunts of idiots like you who get off on making women feel bad about themselves.

For the record, if BMI is calculated correctly, with a small electronic charge that measures fat and bone, it is a very accurate measure of your body fat percentage. I'm not talking about internet calculators here.
    BMI is your weight divided by your weight squared and has nothing to do with an electronic charge you complete twit.

Thanks Adonis
    Cape - I really wanted to say that, but it's either fat/curvy :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show

http://i49.tinypic.com/33o7e42.jpg
    im at a store, didn't notice the dirt on the mirror, so don't comment on that plz :p:
    You're hot! :perv:
    Now i don't know what your face looks like but you're probably very cute!

(Original post by Profesh)
    Good figure; poor dress-sense.
    trust you to say that :P I like simple

(Original post by BradleyJF)
    I love how in times of insecurity people still look to the internet for solace - like it'll actually give you any.

And besides, why should the opinion of all these random people affect how good you think you look? If you 'feel' fat then loads of anonymous/horny people on the net telling you you're not won't do jack. And if it does i'd suggest that's a worse issue than actually being fat itself.

NB: I'd tap.
    I'm not insecure, I wanted to know how to get rid of the extra flab. I know I should've posted it on fitness, but HnR is the only place we can post anon, so I posted here, hoping tips on how to lose that...

(Original post by Dumdedoobie)
    Why would you squish your boob?
    You have a slight curve, judging by the picture quality. However, picture isn't great quality.
    I was kidding, I didn't know wtf she was on about. how did i squish them

(Original post by fox_the_fix)
    We need more than 1 picture...

Personally I don't think wearing jeans that go baggy around your calves (Bootcut/flared) look good when they're tight around your quads. Just my opinion though
    Here's another one (from the side, though I turned little bit right). The tummy fat is obvious and this is what bugs me.

trust you to say that :P I like simple

I'm not insecure, I wanted to know how to get rid of the extra flab. I know I should've posted it on fitness, but HnR is the only place we can post anon, so I posted here, hoping tips on how to lose that...

I was kidding, I didn't know wtf she was on about. how did i squish them

Here's another one (from the side, though I turned little bit right). The tummy fat is obvious and this is what bugs me.
    Oh yeah! Will you marry me? :love:

ReputationRep:

sorry - pardon my misunderstanding!

the answer is run. run like you never have before. or take up smoking.

ReputationRep:
    For a 21 year old I don't really lack self esteem though I was literally rated no higher than 5, mainly 4's out of 10 (least attractive in the class) for a facial attractiveness activity at college everyone else including the overweight seemed to get 7's and 8's. So how do I have low self esteem I can't argue with how 22 sensible honest people think I look.
    Look, you do lack self esteem because you think you think you are ugly. I don't think you should take a stupid game to heart so much, boys say stupid things a lot of the time, especially about someone they like or if you are quite confident and they think you can take a joke.

So, no you can't argue with how other people think you look, but it shouldn't let you affect you (hard I know) because, ironically, that is an even bigger turn off is a victim/unconfident person.

(Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Ahh, I understand the squishiness now!
    Now I know why you asked that :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Wear better underwear. It looks like your arse is falling out.

ReputationRep:

:drool:

Why are girls so critical!? Boys are never going to notice that, girls are never bloody happy.

That is an easily tappable body, christ almighty. Stop trying to find problems which simply arn't there.

You have a healthy body, most people have a bump on their tummy lol! I do, but then I really should stop drinking Guinness, but it tastes soooo good!

(Original post by C.C.G)
    Wear better underwear. It looks like your arse is falling out.
    :lol: made me laugh...
    stupid, I have a huge bumbum

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a Festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.