Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by gbduo)
    Look, you do lack self esteem because you think you think you are ugly. I don't think you should take a stupid game to heart so much, boys say stupid things a lot of the time, especially about someone they like or if you are quite confident and they think you can take a joke.

So, no you can't argue with how other people think you look, but it shouldn't let you affect you (hard I know) because, ironically, that is an even bigger turn off is a victim/unconfident person.
    When I look in the mirror I don't think Im ugly but obviously other people do (the 40 year old teacher got higher than me Im a young girl!) that activity wasn't a game just an honest anonymous activity in a biology class with mature/sensible students. I can't disagree with all of them can I because how I see myself is not how others think I look.

ReputationRep:
    You look fine. I wouldn't say you're particularly curvy though, you've got quite small hips and you're slightly more top heavy.

But if thats the way you always dress, then its not very flattering. You'd look better with a top thats longer and has a deep V-neck, and higher waisted jeans without the belt. You say you've got lovehandles, but you're kind of creating them with what you're wearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    HOW?

how can you know for sure based on that?

she could have low muscle and high fat
    bone density/structure
    she could be very lean and straight

I hate to say this (trust me I really do) but the boys right.

@OP

I bet you look great, you shouldnt worry what others think of you, so long as you feel good and confident in your skin and arent undermining your health in any way then thats all that matters. Personally I like em curvy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    I hate to say this (trust me I really do) but the boys right.

lol why u hate to say it?

you know i got love for you babygirl x

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks Adonis
    Cape - I really wanted to say that, but it's either fat/curvy :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show

http://i49.tinypic.com/33o7e42.jpg
    im at a store, didn't notice the dirt on the mirror, so don't comment on that plz :p:
    Hmmm i would shag you. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Just saw your pic!

YOUR ARE FINE

not fat at all! good boobs, nice legs. nothing to worry about!

ReputationRep:
    lol why u hate to say it?

you know i got love for you babygirl x
    Because I keep getting sexy/perverted texts from someone and they said they are on TSR. No one has my number other than my friends/family/people from school.... is it you?

xx

ReputationRep:
    When I look in the mirror I don't think Im ugly but obviously other people do (the 40 year old teacher got higher than me Im a young girl!) that activity wasn't a game just an honest anonymous activity in a biology class with mature/sensible students. I can't disagree with all of them can I because how I see myself is not how others think I look.
    Personally I think you should move on and get back out there and don't let one event rule/ruin your life.

Hmmm i would shag you. :yep:
    Im not being mean, but I didn't ask whether I'm shaggable or whether anyone would 'tap that'... read my OP again.

ReputationRep:
    you look great!

ReputationRep:
    You look alright from the picture, a side shot would help to determine whether you're really curvy or not

(Original post by sandeep90)
    You look alright from the picture, a side shot would help to determine whether you're really curvy or not
    she uploaded a side shot

op i know what you mean, i used to have that problem... if you tend to eat junk food, stop it - it's not doing you any favours. also remember you cannot spot reduce fat.
    the only constructive advice i see that's being given is by adonis :Z

ReputationRep:
    Because I keep getting sexy/perverted texts from someone and they said they are on TSR. No one has my number other than my friends/family/people from school.... is it you?

xx

you never gave it !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    You might just be fat? "lovehandles"?
    how does having lovehandles equate to being fat?

ReputationRep:

xx
    plus people on TSR have my number and could verify it's not me.

just by asking the middle 3 numbers.

ReputationRep:
    you are what I would call 'thick'

which is ghetto for, she looks good curvy. ye you are carrying some muscle/bodyfat but it's not such a bad thing
    Adonis, would you kindly f*** off with your sodding ideals of size 6 women. Or at least post a bloody picture of perfection - by that I mean your "nearly 2 week" girlfriend. Im not quite sure she exists yet.......

Most men dont like size 6, and imo the OP has a near perfect hourglass figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by licensedX)
    how does having lovehandles equate to being fat?
    The OP knows what I meant so there's really no need for justification.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Adonis, would you kindly f*** off with your sodding ideals of size 6 women. Or at least post a bloody picture of perfection - by that I mean your "nearly 2 week" girlfriend. Im not quite sure she exists yet.......

Most men dont like size 6, and imo the OP has a near perfect hourglass figure.
    Yes because there is no spectrum of women, and if OP were to lose 7-10lbs of fat she would turn into a broomstick :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Here's another one (from the side, though I turned little bit right). The tummy fat is obvious and this is what bugs me.
    Nope, I still definitely would.

ReputationRep:
    Yes because there is no spectrum of women, and if OP were to lose 7-10lbs of fat she would turn into a broomstick :rolleyes:
    As yet no pic of you missus......... anyone can brag on the internet.....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.