Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it common for a guy to film a girl without her knowledge..? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Say you meet a guy, go back to his house, and kiss etc, what are the chances that he's using his webcam or whatever to film you?

ReputationRep:
    They'd have to be a seriously freaky guy.
    Most normal guys don't do this.

And if they do - punch them, or whatever else seems appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, this cracked me up.

Very slim, one would hope.

ReputationRep:
    The chances are directly proportional to the type of facial hair the male has.

ReputationRep:
    But, generally, is it freaky/weird guys who do this? Would a normal guy do it?

ReputationRep:
    Of course a normal guy would do that. It's a perfectly normal sane thing to do and it's what all guys do.

</sarcasm>

ReputationRep:
    what more can i say :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I hope not.

ReputationRep:
    i personally have several cctv installations located around my neighbourhood which locate and record all females in their field of view

ReputationRep:
    I doubt most men would bother doing this. But if it does happen at least you get £500 from You've been F****d :P

I don't know why people in this thread are saying "normal" guys wouldn't do this.

Who's to say who's "normal"? We all have our secrets. We all have our fantasies/fetishes/specific likes that no one else knows about.

I'm what you'd consider a normal guy. But I once filmed an ex girlfriend of mine on the toilet, and while having sex...she never found out.

Us sick ****s are everywhere. No one is safe.

ReputationRep:
    I heard about something like this, but instead of a webcam the guy had his mate hide in the cupboard and record them having sex

ReputationRep:
    I personally would never do this

Spoiler:
    Show
    *opens up secret stash of homemade movies* :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why people in this thread are saying "normal" guys wouldn't do this.

Who's to say who's "normal"? We all have our secrets. We all have our fantasies/fetishes/specific likes that no one else knows about.

I'm what you'd consider a normal guy. But I once filmed an ex girlfriend of mine on the toilet, and while having sex...she never found out.

Us sick ****s are everywhere. No one is safe.
    Obviously a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Obviously a virgin.
    Don't make me tell you what I'd do to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    The chances are directly proportional to the type of facial hair the male has.
    This! the longer the facial hair the higher the probability. Afterall, people grow beards when they have something to hide /sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    Obviously a virgin.
    lol. Harsh. Maybe too harsh. But true

ReputationRep:
    Highly unusual and rings all sorts of warning bells.

Obviously a virgin.
    What makes you think I'm a virgin? I am a perfectly normal guy on the outside. I'd consider myself a likable person

My point was that you never know what's going on beneath the skin. Just because a guy seems nice and 'normal', doesn't mean you won't catch him sniffing your socks with your underwear in his mouth.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.