Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it common for a guy to film a girl without her knowledge..? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My ex tried to record us on his phone. I smashed it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    some of you guys are incredibly naive. Me and most of my mates have filmed ex girlfriends in the past without their knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    oh i dont know how common it is, but its prettaaay illegal.

I found out my boyfriend had filmed his girlfriend on the toilet secretly. It REALLY freaked me out. They've broken up, but she still doesn't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Don't make me tell you what I'd do to you
    Damn you! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Um, no!? :yikes:

I sincerely hope and doubt that anyone vaguely normal would even contemplate this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Damn you! :p:
    You gotta become more single first! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why people in this thread are saying "normal" guys wouldn't do this.

Who's to say who's "normal"? We all have our secrets. We all have our fantasies/fetishes/specific likes that no one else knows about.

I'm what you'd consider a normal guy. But I once filmed an ex girlfriend of mine on the toilet, and while having sex...she never found out.

Us sick ****s are everywhere. No one is safe.
    Erm... okay my fantasies/fetishes arent exactly too typical either (I fantasise about gay sex, rape, submission, dominance, bondage and torture mostly) - but you can actually be arrested for doing what you did. The thing about fetishes and fantasies is that they're usually enjoyed with the other person's consent - or never exercised at all.

You freak.

ReputationRep:
    More likely than not..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    I personally would never do this

Spoiler:
    Show
    *opens up secret stash of homemade movies* :ninja:
    haha...i read that before the spoiler and instantly knew it was too good to be true coming from you..!

ReputationRep:
    My face when I saw this thread:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFi...6/80456372.jpg

Seriously, no mentally sane guy would :p:

ReputationRep:
    in 2 senses no but it depends on the person, if you are doing tread carefuly, but if you have found out that some is doing it easy burn them

ReputationRep:
    You been watching American Pie?

ReputationRep:
    Er that's creepy as hell

ReputationRep:
    Film no, but guys taking pictures of a gal they are banging, happens all the time!

ReputationRep:
    This is CONCERNING me!

I've always been terrified of stuff like this, but :eek: at anybody, female or male, who would consider it!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.