Turn on thread page Beta

90's kids tv programme. HELP :D watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to watch this kids show when I was really young and I cant remember what it was called... I cant definitely remember if it was programme or a film, but I've looked everywhere and its starting to seriously bug me.

Basically there was this farm place with 2 kids? (a girl and a boy if i recall) and some sort of dragon or alien creature fell out of the sky. The kids built a catapult to try and fling the egg, which it had fallen out of the sky in, back into space.Oh and it was a cartoon based programme...I remember bright colours.
    Can anyone help me find out what it is?

Whilst thinking about this, I, and my friends, came to the conclusion that kids tv nowadays is nowhere near as good as it used to be in the early 90's. What happened to Superted, Fireman Sam, The Moomins, Bananas in Pajamas and The Racoons etcetc!? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think you mean Astro Farm?

ReputationRep:
    The 90's shows were the best, i wish i had Bernards watch :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I think you mean Astro Farm?
    YESSS!
    Oh my days, I love you!

ReputationRep:
    i loved astro farm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)
    YESSS!
    Oh my days, I love you!
    Careful, now. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Careful, now. :sexface:

Couldn't quite resit I'm afraid.

OP - that show was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)
    I used to watch this kids show when I was really young and I cant remember what it was called... I cant definitely remember if it was programme or a film, but I've looked everywhere and its starting to seriously bug me.

Basically there was this farm place with 2 kids? (a girl and a boy if i recall) and some sort of dragon or alien creature fell out of the sky. The kids built a catapult to try and fling the egg, which it had fallen out of the sky in, back into space.Oh and it was a cartoon based programme...I remember bright colours.
    Can anyone help me find out what it is?

Whilst thinking about this, I, and my friends, came to the conclusion that kids tv nowadays is nowhere near as good as it used to be in the early 90's. What happened to Superted, Fireman Sam, The Moomins, Bananas in Pajamas and The Racoons etcetc!? :rolleyes:
    Whilst I agree that kids shows in 90s were ace, the Moomins scared the **** out of me.
    Anyone else remember 'HOW'? :P actually educational, it was.

ReputationRep:
    I was born in 92 so i can only really remember the second half of the 90s. Maybe Astro Farm was a bit before me.

One thing i do remember however....

"Now this is a story all about how my life got twizzered upside down..."

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    YES. I can still remember that marshmallow cake they taught you to make that looked like a brain. And of course that dodgy hand sign they did.

ReputationRep:
    whats that one with the funny hands and that women dressed in yellow?! it was the best show ever, something like zappa? :/ anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    Remember it? I remember the original 60s/70s version.

ReputationRep:
    I remember an episode of How when he was walking on custard, and my poor little seven year old self was just like, ehh?? LOL

Anyone remember Playdays?? Best show EVER.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chezz4)
    whats that one with the funny hands and that women dressed in yellow?! it was the best show ever, something like zappa? :/ anyone know?
    It was called Zzzap! and it had Daisy Dares you along with those magic floating hands!

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...a%3DG%26um%3D1

ReputationRep:
    It was all about Prince Valiant (possibly one of the most unneccesarily epic intro sequences for a cartoon ever)!

I also loved, Knightmare and Pirates of Black Water

ReputationRep:
    No!

Around the twist was the best!

ReputationRep:
    I loved watching the snorks while eating my weetabix in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    What was that programme called where the parents would randomly turn into kids? it was on cbbc.

ReputationRep:
    Omg the Moomins :coma:

Anyone remember the Snorks? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    What was that programme called where the parents would randomly turn into kids? it was on cbbc.
    Thats going to bug me now cos I know which show you're on about

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.