Amazing stuff. We had it on VHS! :P

ReputationRep:
    Aquila

Bucky O'hare

Button Moon

All FTW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    What was that programme called where the parents would randomly turn into kids? it was on cbbc.

Big Kids?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilbo)
    Aquila

Bucky O'hare

Button Moon

All FTW.
    Button Moon was indeed FTW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kathleen.x)
    I remember an episode of How when he was walking on custard, and my poor little seven year old self was just like, ehh?? LOL

Anyone remember Playdays?? Best show EVER.
    :yep: I loved that show too. It had everything!
    Then there was Oakie Doke ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbqaxWjIgOg

ReputationRep:
    Oakie Doke was the best!! He had a knob for a nose!

ReputationRep:
    Zzzapp used to scare me, especially Daisy Dare :|

Anyone used to watch Funnybones?
    Everytime I watched Spider in the Bath I used to check there wasnt any spiders in the bath or toilet haha!

ReputationRep:
    I was always more of a CITV fan than a CBBC fan.

Knightmare, T-Bag, Spatz, Press Gang, Fun House, Finders Keepers, Art Attack is a pretty good list of programmes for ITV.

BBC had Rentaghost (bit scary), Tony Hart's art programmes e.g. Hart Beat, SMart and Round the Twist though.

ReputationRep:
    What about the one where someone hoovered ghosts up? It wasn't a cartoon though. And can anyone remember that one with the weird alien (I think it had something to do with water pollution), it was brown - I remember one of the jokes involving someone called Mr Belch or Burp or something similar er... vague description but that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)
    Zzzapp used to scare me, especially Daisy Dare :|

Anyone used to watch Funnybones?
    Everytime I watched Spider in the Bath I used to check there wasnt any spiders in the bath or toilet haha!
    i did, i used to love funnybones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninadakash)
    Does anyone remember El Nombre? It was a little Mexican gerbil who taught about maths...if I'd have had him with me in school, I think I'd have done better in maths :rolleyes:
    omg i remember that!! it was on bbc2 i think.

ReputationRep:
    I think The Animals of Farthing Wood and the Poddington Peas was how my childhood was spent

ReputationRep:
    I belive what you expirienced was called "Acid"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninadakash)
    Does anyone remember El Nombre? It was a little Mexican gerbil who taught about maths...if I'd have had him with me in school, I think I'd have done better in maths :rolleyes:
    Aw i loved El Nombre!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I think you mean Astro Farm?
    I thought of this. :yep:

it was cooooooooooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    What about the one where someone hoovered ghosts up? It wasn't a cartoon though. And can anyone remember that one with the weird alien (I think it had something to do with water pollution), it was brown - I remember one of the jokes involving someone called Mr Belch or Burp or something similar er... vague description but that's all.
    Bump in the night. The main guy was green and lumpy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picnic1)
    I was always more of a CITV fan than a CBBC fan.

Knightmare, T-Bag, Spatz, Press Gang, Fun House, Finders Keepers, Art Attack is a pretty good list of programmes for ITV.

BBC had Rentaghost (bit scary), Tony Hart's art programmes e.g. Hart Beat, SMart and Round the Twist though.
    I loved that show! I also used to love El Nombre, funnybones and oakie doke

ReputationRep:
    Poddington Peas and The Moomins were amazing. Playdays was unrivalled.

Although nowadays, kids programs are quite scary! In The Night Garden is one of them, my littlest cousin isn't even 2 yet and she absolutely LOVES this program!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    I think The Animals of Farthing Wood and the Poddington Peas was how my childhood was spent
    OMG Farthing Wood! I LOVED that. Lol at how all the characters were called the name of whatever animal they were.

ReputationRep:
    Remember rosie and jim

sooty and sweep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.