Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey, I just found out I got 36/40 in my physics coursework which is an A. In a couple of weeks we HAVE to do another piece of coursework, there is no choice about it. I'm wondering whether I should try hard on this coursework or just don't try at all? ANd is my grade good enough thank you!

what do you have to do for a level physics coursework?

erm given that 'good' is subjective, it's hard to say. however, if you want an A, then yes, clearly an A is good enough for an A. and if you are fairly good at physics, the exams should be easy, in which case it shouldn't really matter anyway. if you intend to keep it and get an A* then it still doesn't really matter, as you only need 80% overall, so given that you need 90% at A2, 70% is all that is necessarily required for AS, which is a B.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.