Turn on thread page Beta

Professional false eyelashes watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    After various attempts at doing it myself and quite a few pairs of ruined eyelashes, I just can't get the hang of false eyelashes.
    I'd like to get them applied professionally. Does anyone know where I could get this done? and how much it would cost?
    Thanks =]

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just get a good mascara? Anyway I know what you mean I'm crap at applying them too. I even had to get my dad to help me once :sad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Why don't you just get a good mascara? Anyway I know what you mean I'm crap at applying them too. I even had to get my dad to help me once :sad:
    Oh normally i just use mascaa but I'd like to have falsies for special occasions. I just can't do them. And my mum is even worse so I can't even get her to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    aww your dad must be very understanding lol
    @ op its actually not difficult
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by luvlylolly)
    aww your dad must be very understanding lol
    @ op its actually not difficult
    I know. I just can't get them to stay on. They always come off or else they are nowhere near my lash line and look stupid. I have such shaky hands and just can't get it right.

ReputationRep:
    Practise makes perfect. It'll take more than a couple of attempts - may take a good few days worth of attempts to get the hang of it.

And secondly, go to MAC and ask for a tube of Duo Lash. This is a surgical adhesive we use in the industry for lashes/body adornments. It's brilliant stuff and worth the money.

ReputationRep:
    Last night is the first time I successfully applied false eye lashes! My previous attempts either involved giving up completely or getting my boyfriend to do it for me (haha bless him). So I have to agree with Ilora, it really is all about practise! Also personally I find it even harder to do with tweezers, but my friend can only put hers on this way. So keep trying!

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.