Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone had a Brighton uni primary ed interview yet?!?! help!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ive got a Brighton interview I was just wondering what the day is like?? what kind of questions do they ask you in the individual interview??? what is the writing task like and the group interview???? I'm kind of nervous!!!

ReputationRep:
    when is your interview? i got the choice of the 3rd/ 10th/ 17th of march and took the earliest. so i thought if yours is later than mine (its the last of all my interviews though) i will try and help. x

ReputationRep:
    mine is tommorow

ReputationRep:
    good luck! hope it goes well! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amywoody2009)
    mine is tommorow
    Saw this a bit late, I had mine last week and just found out I got in!!
    How did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    Heya I got an offer from Brighton too!!! arghh!! I am so happy I didn't think that would happen!!!!! !!! well done too! (providing I get the grades!)

ReputationRep:
    Heya I got an offer from Brighton too!!! arghh!! I am so happy I didn't think that would happen!!!!! !!! well done too! (providing I get the grades!)
    Wehey congratulations! What age group have you gone for?
    Is Brighton your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Ermmm I applied for 5-11 years I so hope I get the grades! Its not too bad but its the highest offer out of the ones I applied too!!! and yeah I'm going to put it as 1st choice, what about you???? xx

ReputationRep:
    Ermmm I applied for 5-11 years I so hope I get the grades! Its not too bad but its the highest offer out of the ones I applied too!!! and yeah I'm going to put it as 1st choice, what about you???? xx
    Its my firm choice 5-11 years as well whick is good
    Unconditional as I finished college in May.
    If you got in I've no doubt you will get the grades you need

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure I got ACCC in AS so i'm hoping i'll be ok!!!! you are lucky you can be sure you are going xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will be fine, if the Uni think you can do it you definatly can! just dont give up
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natt5253)
    I'm sure you will be fine, if the Uni think you can do it you definatly can! just dont give up
    xx
    Can anyone possibly tell me what we need to do at the Brighton interview. presentation? tests? etc? And what documents we need passport? birth certificate? etc. I left the paperwork at school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey.)
    Can anyone possibly tell me what we need to do at the Brighton interview. presentation? tests? etc? And what documents we need passport? birth certificate? etc. I left the paperwork at school
    I had to take passport or driving licence and exam certificates with me.

You do a 30 min writing task which I assume changes for every interview, a group interview which is really just a group conversation and an individual interview

ReputationRep:
    yeah, the group task involved putting cards in order but I can't actually remember what they were about lol

ReputationRep:
    Ours were about how choldren learn

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats the one lol

ReputationRep:
    What time did the day finish? was it around 4.30 as the letter said? I need to sort out train times, Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey.)
    What time did the day finish? was it around 4.30 as the letter said? I need to sort out train times, Thanks!
    it depends on when you individual interview is. If your first then you will be free about 3 half 3 ish but if your last it will be closer to half four.
    Mine was second in my group and an left at about 3.40

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.