Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At the time I didn't think the exam was that bad but new I hadn't done very well. But since looking at the spec they included thigns they said they wouldn't and had 7 application Qs when the specification said there would be 2.

To everyone who says stop complaining and re-sit it which is what Im going to have to do, I'm not happy about that as everyone put alot of time and effort into revising a lot of material which was not needed at all.

I've lost all faith in my subjects particularly biology and it's difficult starting the new unit thinking none of it is even needed!

ReputationRep:
    fuanagoo and shrews..:eek: .why.. just why? lmao..
    and also, i can't believe i wasted soo much time revising respiration, genetics and photosynthesis.
    I have a suspicion that the educational sector are put under some pressure to stop the overflow of candidates that all get A grades as there are too many people making the offers for limited spaces at uni. Just an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    paper doesn't look that bad at all....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    exaclty, but i can understand why it would it cause such an upheaval.

ReputationRep:
    how did people think the aqa resit went?

ReputationRep:
    badly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    Howcome!?
    How did u manage to answer them!?
    U probaly done many past papers!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arvin_infinity)
    Howcome!?
    Dude, the thread's a year old. :yep:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Howcome!?
    This thread is over a year old(EDIT:Ash beat me to it hehe) I remember everyone complaining about it, it was even on the BBC about this unit 4 bio exam. However our one was a bit easier than the one these guys say last year to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash92:))
    Dude, the thread's a year old. :yep:
    Thats a bit awkward .. lol
    I did it so bad (the new one)

ReputationRep:
    Thats a bit awkward .. lol
    I did it so bad (the new one)
    last year's was actually awful. it was all about how you catch shrews and there was a single line answer question on the whole of photosynthesis and respiration - major bummer

ReputationRep:
    Faunagoo was the best bit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.