Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nellydee)
    Because boys like you just ain't good enough :p:
    I'm the first to concede that boobies and an ass are better :p: Power to the lesbians I say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    All of the things you've mentioned suggests she does... I say go for it!

She's flirting with you; do you flirt back with her?
    yeah all the time, but i worry i'm flirting too much which might deter her as i tend to be flirtatious naturally when i don't even realize and even with guys, its not intentional so when i actually flirt on purpose i might be doing it too obviously :\

ReputationRep:
    Does she know you swing that way/has she mentioned much about her sexuality before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ourlastmemory)
    Does she know you swing that way/has she mentioned much about her sexuality before?
    yup we are both lesbians and she knows i am and vice versa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily2402)
    yup we are both lesbians and she knows i am and vice versa
    Oh...well in that case go for it! I mean not that that means it's a dead cert but it certainly boosts your chances and the signs are all generally there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Just whip your bean out, if she flicks it your in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    I'm the first to concede that boobies and an ass are better :p: Power to the lesbians I say!
    haha, if you keep promoting lesbianism though, although your eyes may get a treat, your hands will feel neglected... and soon you won't be able to retain the name "playboy king".

sadtimes ahead for you my friend!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    haha, if you keep promoting lesbianism though, although your eyes may get a treat, your hands will feel neglected... and soon you won't be able to retain the name "playboy king".

sadtimes ahead for you my friend!! :eek:
    LOL good point! :shock:
    Didn't think about that :erm:
    Must device a plan to no longer promote a form of sexuality that would lower my chances more than they already are :awesome:
    ...and I owe it all to you!

ReputationRep:
    i'd say she fancies you. but what are you gonna do about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    LOL good point! :shock:
    Didn't think about that :erm:
    Must device a plan to no longer promote a form of sexuality that would lower my chances more than they already are :awesome:
    ...and I owe it all to you!
    haha, too late king... you've already missed out on the best chance ever. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :sad: :cry:

yes, i'm now a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, this is so nostalgic. My boyfriend and I were friends for a long time, but after a long 8 months of flirting just like you've explained he chased after me one time and just gave it to me straight. 15 months now and still perfectly happy.

Make a move!! She obviously wants you to!

ReputationRep:
    haha, too late king... you've already missed out on the best chance ever. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :sad: :cry:

yes, i'm now a lesbian.
    does that make me a lesbian as well, and hence a girl :dry:

ReputationRep:
    well....as i'm sure you have figured out, i can;t tell if a girl likes me..

i have grown very attracted to her but i can't tell if its mutual therefore am scared to make a move on it

the only hints i have gotten that i would think it is a possibility is a few things; firstly whenever we are with each other she makes jokes about being together like, 'lets not get into the friend zone yet just in case' when we are talking about not being able to get into relationships when you are friend zoned. then talking about how her friend was asking her if he was getting in the way of me and her and telling me she replied with no or maybe i don't know' she makes a lot of comments like this but always says shes joking or laughs after it but it's quite frequent which makes me wonder

she also always texts me or we have some form of contact everyday reaching prob 20 texts from each every days or something to that extent.

we will stay up until 8 in the morning just chatting

she will mess around with me asking if i have checked out her ass yet and things like that

i'm scared of horror films and she always offers to come over and watch them with me if i want to

we tend to have a lot of contact even if its play fighting a lot of the time its unnecessary

so all i'm asking is what you wonderful TSR people think and how to approach finding out discreetly without embarrassment or burning bridges with the friendship
    Go get her girl! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Just kiss her !!

ReputationRep:
    If you don't do something soon she might move on, brah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    does that make me a lesbian as well, and hence a girl :dry:
    YES IT DOES. Anyway, tinky winky was a homo from the start, now its just turned from being gay to being a lesbian. ouch, that means you've gotta have the op. :eek:

but if you're too chickennn for that, i guess there's always plenty more fish in the sea for me :p:

ReputationRep:
    YES IT DOES. Anyway, tinky winky was a homo from the start, now its just turned from being gay to being a lesbian. ouch, that means you've gotta have the op. :eek:

but if you're too chickennn for that, i guess there's always plenty more fish in the sea for me :p:

lol u guys are cracking me up

and thanks everyone for the advice, i get what u guys are seeing its obv shes sending the signals, i'm just still not certain which makes me wonder if i'm sensing she doesn't or its jsut plain nerve coz i actually like her a lot more already than all my past gfs for some strange reason

ReputationRep:
    She deffo fancies you if she texts you that much everyday- she obviously wants to speak to you And if you mess around together a lot, that all sounds like flirting to me. I would think 99% she fancies the pants of ya, just go for it!

ReputationRep:
    yeah all the time, but i worry i'm flirting too much which might deter her as i tend to be flirtatious naturally when i don't even realize and even with guys, its not intentional so when i actually flirt on purpose i might be doing it too obviously :\
    patience my dear friend, patience! but its definately a good sign! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:

oh babybel. :daydreaming: i'm the only fish in the sea.

lol u guys are cracking me up

and thanks everyone for the advice, i get what u guys are seeing its obv shes sending the signals, i'm just still not certain which makes me wonder if i'm sensing she doesn't or its jsut plain nerve coz i actually like her a lot more already than all my past gfs for some strange reason
    sorry for hijacking your thread, nellydee has a tendancy to chat **** sometimes

the bit i've emboldened is really really good btw, i think you should go for it, and quick. the less time you waste, the better. good luck

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.