Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nellydee)
    you mean you wish you were the only fish.. but... fail.

AND NO I DON'T HAVE THE TENDENCY TO CHAT ****. what lies. the bold bit in this post is the only part that is some chat ******** crap!

yeah, i'm really sorry i've not really contributed anything helpful to you.. truth is i don't really know what to say.. except good luck and put yourself out there girl!! (fingers crossed for you!)

thank you

ReputationRep:
    kl well she is coming around tonight towatch movies with me, any suggestions what to do to see if she responds but can back out and claim friendship if not

ReputationRep:
    well heres the latest update...

i spent the evening watching movies with he and i happened to bring up theres no nice lesbians where we live, of which she replied, im nice, so i went well no nice lesbians that are single and interested in me and she just sighed so i went well u arent intersted in me are u and her reply was well i dont like to reveal my cards too soon WTF does that mean she don't want to hurt my feelings, she likes me or shes just leading me on or playing hard to get????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily2402)
    well heres the latest update...

i spent the evening watching movies with he and i happened to bring up theres no nice lesbians where we live, of which she replied, im nice, so i went well no nice lesbians that are single and interested in me and she just sighed so i went well u arent intersted in me are u and her reply was well i dont like to reveal my cards too soon WTF does that mean she don't want to hurt my feelings, she likes me or shes just leading me on or playing hard to get????
    I think what she means by 'revealing her cards too soon' is that she doesn't want to say how she feels as she's not sure how you feel. I suppose some people don't really like to put themselves out there and make themselves vulnerable without knowing how the other person feels. That's what i think that statement means anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sky_Dream)
    I think what she means by 'revealing her cards too soon' is that she doesn't want to say how she feels as she's not sure how you feel. I suppose some people don't really like to put themselves out there and make themselves vulnerable without knowing how the other person feels. That's what i think that statement means anyway.
    yeah, i mean i would have thought that too but i've been dropping hints like anvils which makes me hesitant, would you say just to outright tell her i like her so she cant avoid it by saying things like that?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i mean i would have thought that too but i've been dropping hints like anvils which makes me hesitant, would you say just to outright tell her i like her so she cant avoid it by saying things like that?
    If you feel comfortable telling her then i don't see why not, unless it'd ruin your friendship or anything. Perhaps if you're honest with your feelings about her, she'll be more willing to open up too. Good luck .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sky_Dream)
    If you feel comfortable telling her then i don't see why not, unless it'd ruin your friendship or anything. Perhaps if you're honest with your feelings about her, she'll be more willing to open up too. Good luck .
    thank you for the advice, i have a text ready to send and everythng i just can't bare to press the send button haha

ReputationRep:
    thank you for the advice, i have a text ready to send and everythng i just can't bare to press the send button haha
    You're welcome. I hope you find the courage to send the text, and good luck with the outcome .

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, good luck with sending the text. From the movie night thing, she didn't say outright that she didn't like you, and if she didn't want to ruin the friendship with awkward do you like me - do you not type conversations she would have denied it if she didn't like you? If that makes sense.

Hope everything's alright!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wouldn't try and force it, just let things flow naturally and see where they go. If you feel like you are about to kiss, just kiss her, it seems like the feelings are mutual. Unless you aren't sure about how you feel. She seems, from what you've told us, to be attracted to you.

If it makes you feel any better, me and my best friend of seven years just got together. Weird thing is neither of us expected it to happen...

(Anon as we are not telling our friends just yet, and some of them use this site. They might freak out. A lot.)
    Were you guys ever attracted to eachother before? And why would yout friends freak out?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.