Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    when is usually the last bunch of decisions sent out? most schools are already replying..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindyVL)
    when is usually the last bunch of decisions sent out? most schools are already replying..
    LSE aim to reply to all applications by 31st March and they tend to make offers and rejections right up until this date. Offers are beginning to trickle through now (on the LSE applicants thread at least).

Personally, I got an offer for Gov. and Ec. last Monday.
    So unbelievably pleased! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Law, AAA, Late November.

ReputationRep:
    anyone got an offer for finance & accounting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindyVL)
    anyone got an offer for finance & accounting?
    still waiting on that course, hopefully this will be our luck Friday

ReputationRep:
    shockingly I just got one a few hours ago. Coincidence that this thread came up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    shockingly I just got one a few hours ago. Coincidence that this thread came up.
    Mashallah! congrats for what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Mashallah! congrats for what?
    Thanks!Its for BA History! And its all thanks to Allah since I made a lot of Du'a.

ReputationRep:
    no you have not :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Its for BA History! And its all thanks to Allah since I made a lot of Du'a.
    I applied for International History but I've basically given up hope, all places are probably gone aah well, congrats by the way you're sooooooooo lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    I applied for International History but I've basically given up hope, all places are probably gone aah well, congrats by the way you're sooooooooo lucky.
    I doubt they would reject you. If you were a weak candidate they would have rejected your already. best of luck and keep up du'a and salat!

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    Dear Ms Ali

Thank you for your email.

Your application was referred back to the Admissions tutor in light of your extenuating circumstances and I can now confirm that they are willing to offer you a place here at the School.

The offer and the conditions will be visible via UCAS track in due course

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Hannah Obeng

Team Leader
    Oh congrats!

I thought you meant ur track just updated.

Did you appeal or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinru)
    Oh congrats!

I thought you meant ur track just updated.

Did you appeal or something?
    yeah i forgot to mention my extenuating circumstances. So if anyone of you appeals to an LSE rejection, dont fret becuase they are very kind with appeals. Every person who appealed on the student room have got in (generally- all the posts i have read).

ReputationRep:
    yeah i forgot to mention my extenuating circumstances. So if anyone of you appeals to an LSE rejection, dont fret becuase they are very kind with appeals. Every person who appealed on the student room have got in (generally- all the posts i have read).
    What was their reason of rejection & your extenuating circumstances? :ninja:

But congrats again

is it gonna be ur firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinru)
    What was their reason of rejection & your extenuating circumstances? :ninja:

But congrats again

is it gonna be ur firm?
    Thanks!
    They said 'competition' but I thought they were complaining about my GCSE indirectly (my gcse are crap). so i told them my mum was ill, now a month went by, and today I got an offer. I was totally giving up believing they would except my reasons, cos I got rejected by Oxford and UCL so i thought I was a no hoper!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    They said 'competition' but I thought they were complaining about my GCSE indirectly (my gcse are crap). so i told them my mum was ill, now a month went by, and today I got an offer. I was totally giving up believing they would except my reasons, cos I got rejected by Oxford and UCL so i thought I was a no hoper!
    Is this the feedback shown on track or did you request specific feedback from them?

I hope you make the best of it :awesome:
    Maybe I'll see you there lol

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!Its for BA History! And its all thanks to Allah since I made a lot of Du'a.
    I got in for History as well!
    High-five.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinru)
    Is this the feedback shown on track or did you request specific feedback from them?

I hope you make the best of it :awesome:
    Maybe I'll see you there lol
    I got it through email- bugged them cos they were taking ages to respond. And I hope I see you too what are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shea18)
    I got in for History as well!
    High-five.
    High Five! Are you from the UK cos LSE got a lot of international students?

ReputationRep:
    I got it through email- bugged them cos they were taking ages to respond. And I hope I see you too what are you applying for?
    Economics :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.