Turn on thread page Beta

Men who attend the gym, are strong but look fat watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    With regards to your comment about the muscular looking powerlifter; I'm not saying that powerlifters can't have muscular physiques with low body fat percentages, but on the world powerlifting scene, you hardly ever see guys and gals with that sort of muscular lean physique

You seem to have a thorn up your Ars*! I didn't metion the accuracy of body fat measurement but fat caliphers do give a fairly accurate measurement of body fat (be it with its margin of error)
    Thank you for posting more arse gravey
    As I stated only the supers don't need to watch thier weight, and you get some porky 140s and 125's however there are loads of weight classes under and several in those weight classes that are lean, given they aim to have the maximum functional muscle mass to be on the world stage it is not beneficial to them to be fat.

You clearly have little knowledge of powerlifting.

Calipers do not give a very accurate measurment, even done in the same spot by the same person fluid dispersion, fat compression and temperature all affect the results - they are more than often 4+ % out, that is not very accurate at all.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.