The Student Room Group

Theres A guy iv liked for age's but...Plz help

theres a guy iv liked for ages from school and he was horrible 2 me at school(god nows y i liked him)but he blocked me on msn but the other day he unblocked me and sed he wanted a freash start but i dnt no weather to trust him or not and i dont now how to start a non needy(if ya no wat i meen) convo ,an hes also added me on fb so tht i trust him and ways plz help iv never been so stuck in my life and shud i trust him :smile: x :eek3:
*shrugs* It's your choice really... The only way you'll know is to try it, and not get your hopes up about anything...
Reply 2
You lead the way then there's no reason to need to trust him.
Reply 3
Ellent92
theres a guy iv liked for ages from school and he was horrible 2 me at school(god nows y i liked him)but he blocked me on msn but the other day he unblocked me and sed he wanted a freash start but i dnt no weather to trust him or not and i dont now how to start a non needy(if ya no wat i meen) convo ,an hes also added me on fb so tht i trust him and ways plz help iv never been so stuck in my life and shud i trust him :smile: x :eek3:

personally I think hes probably seen how you look now and probz thinks you look even better ... but he did treat u like a p**** so why would you wanna be with him?? are you that desperate for him? dont you think he should miss out on having u? but if u do really like him u never knw maybe u was ments to be together.I say try it see what happens.