Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    theres a guy iv liked for ages from school and he was horrible 2 me at school(god nows y i liked him)but he blocked me on msn but the other day he unblocked me and sed he wanted a freash start but i dnt no weather to trust him or not and i dont now how to start a non needy(if ya no wat i meen) convo ,an hes also added me on fb so tht i trust him and ways plz help iv never been so stuck in my life and shud i trust him x :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    *shrugs* It's your choice really... The only way you'll know is to try it, and not get your hopes up about anything...

ReputationRep:
    You lead the way then there's no reason to need to trust him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellent92)
    theres a guy iv liked for ages from school and he was horrible 2 me at school(god nows y i liked him)but he blocked me on msn but the other day he unblocked me and sed he wanted a freash start but i dnt no weather to trust him or not and i dont now how to start a non needy(if ya no wat i meen) convo ,an hes also added me on fb so tht i trust him and ways plz help iv never been so stuck in my life and shud i trust him x :eek3:
    personally I think hes probably seen how you look now and probz thinks you look even better ... but he did treat u like a p**** so why would you wanna be with him?? are you that desperate for him? dont you think he should miss out on having u? but if u do really like him u never knw maybe u was ments to be together.I say try it see what happens.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.