Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

This girl i like... watch

Announcements

Ok so basically this girl i've liked for ages has just split up with her boyfriend, she always used to say to me how she wished her boyfriend was more like me and how she wanted me all to herself and stuff - i know she was probably joking but we have everything in common and like all the same views and plans for the future and stuff and we enjoy thinking about that

and now she's split up with her long term bf, and we've been talking constantly for about four days now, flirting and stuff and i think she likes me and yesterday she said she was confused, i asked about what and she said her ex and 'someone else' can't tell you its a secret

and now she's gone somewhere and i'm wondering has she gone either to get back together with him, or maybe (in my dreams) - to break up with him properly

am i reading into this too much? - do i have a hope in hell with my dream girl? :p:

ReputationRep:
    She probably does but hold your horses til you know whether her and her boyfriend are getting back together or not, and if they aren't then there is your window of opportunity :top:

(Original post by ourlastmemory)
    I think she probably does but hold your horses til you know whether her and her boyfriend are getting back together or not, and if they aren't then there is your window of opportunity :top:
    k thank u - useless with all this as u might be able to tell :p: - i hope she picks me he treats her like rubbish and i wanna treat her like a princess :blush: - lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.