Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, How to make the hymen loose? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    get a smallish dildo and insert it thru ever so gently. repeat it for a few days and it will hopefully loosen up for a real penis!

look just use a vibrator or even make up a home kit - use an electric toothbrush (sticking the handle part inside you - for the inexperienced!) turn it on and you orgasm like crazzzy! it relaxes you AND breaks your hymen in your own time....its like having sex with yourself and when it comes to sex its fine! people today....jeeezzzz!

ReputationRep:
    Do people on here get mixed up between a dildo and a vibrator, a dildo is what you "stick up yourselves" and a vibrator is what you use to stimulate the clit. no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I might try that

Really, why do you want to loosen it? have you been telling someone you arent a virgin and scared they will find out or something.

My boyfriend loosened mine through fingering, but it didn't stop sex hurting at all, I just didn't bleed...

(Original post by emilina)
    ok so we are back to basics.

do you know what a vagina is?
    Obviously I know what a vagina is

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend loosened mine through fingering, but it didn't stop sex hurting at all, I just didn't bleed...
    that doesn't mean he loosened anything. some people don't bleed. just like it doesn't hurt for some people. just like some people bleed profusely. everyone is different. . . .

(Original post by 35mm_)
    I think girls are weird if it doesn't hurt on their first time. Or maybe I'm just jealous...
    Haha :p:

Sure it will hurt first time for maybe a lot of girls. But the attitude "it will hurt and there's nothing you can do to stop it!" is just not helpful :p:

I think really the only reason my first time didn't hurt is because my boyfriend was considerate enough to ready me with his fingers.. gradually over time (not excessively gradually). So maybe I got stretching in little bursts and not all in one painful go.

Some guys won't do that, not out of lack of concern, but because:

a) They are completely unaware pain for girls is even an issue

b) This idea that there is nothing you can do.. IT WILL HURT JUST WORK THROUGH IT.

Whereas actually.. there is stuff you can do about it.

Saying it's inevitably going to hurt, well that makes girls anxious and view the whole thing as some ordeal.. which can't help.
    And it perpetrates a passive attitude towards first time pain that is not helpful for avoiding it.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously I know what a vagina is
    to be fair, nothing is obvious right now.

i could say it's obvious how to use a vibrator. because to most people it is. . . .

that's a start anyway. the vibrator goes in there. and that, is the big secret to how to use a vibrator

this is some kind of joke...no?
    firstly a dildo is just a flexible penis with no vibrating in it....and a vibrater, vibrates!
    secondly, fingering, tampons, whatever sport you do might not stop it hurting first time for some BUT if you use penis shaped objects on your own then it WONT hurt when it comes to sex...and you only bleed if the guy your with gets a bit into it or is really rough....or your just pathetic and over-exaggerate everything! i bet i'm talking to a bunch of inexperienced people with no clue and no friends to chat to about this!

ReputationRep:

Sure it will hurt first time for maybe a lot of girls. But the attitude "it will hurt and there's nothing you can do to stop it!" is just not helpful :p:

I think really the only reason my first time didn't hurt is because my boyfriend was considerate enough to ready me with his fingers.. gradually over time (not excessively gradually). So maybe I got stretching in little bursts and not all in one painful go.

b) This idea that there is nothing you can do.. IT WILL HURT JUST WORK THROUGH IT.

Saying it's inevitably going to hurt, well that makes girls anxious and view the whole thing as some ordeal.. which can't help.
    And it perpetrates a passive attitude towards first time pain that is not helpful for avoiding it.
    EXACTLY.

(Original post by emilina)
    that doesn't mean he loosened anything. some people don't bleed. just like it doesn't hurt for some people. just like some people bleed profusely. everyone is different. . . .
    But I bled when he first fingered me, so I assumed that's what happened anyway *shrugs*

ReputationRep:

I think that for the majority of girls at least a little pain in going to be involved. Of course there's stuff you can do to make it hurt less, but the fact of the matter is that having a penis break through your hymen for the first time in your life is going to involve a bit of pain. For most the subsequent pleasure (well, I'd hope) will take precedent over the initial pain though.

ReputationRep:
    But I bled when he first fingered me, so I assumed that's what happened anyway *shrugs*
    that was probably him breaking it then. . .

just a guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    I think that for the majority of girls at least a little pain in going to be involved. Of course there's stuff you can do to make it hurt less, but the fact of the matter is that having a penis break through your hymen for the first time in your life is going to involve a bit of pain. For most the subsequent pleasure (well, I'd hope) will take precedent over the initial pain though.
    Losing your virginity doesn't automatically mean breaking your hymen, though

I have come to the conclusion, I shall not have sex until marriage

Hopefully my boyfriend agrees with me

ReputationRep:

You don't need to be asking this then really. Out of interest, are you strongly Catholic or something?

(Original post by hannah_dru)
    You don't need to be asking this then really. Out of interest, are you strongly Catholic or something?
    I'm not religious but I come from a background where having sex before religion is a sin

My boyfriend is a kind of a strict Christian but he isn't a virgin

ReputationRep:

Prolonging it isn't going to make the actual event hurt less unless you do some work yourself first...

have fun on your wedding night :eek:

(Original post by SpamBa)
    Prolonging it isn't going to make the actual event hurt less unless you do some work yourself first...

have fun on your wedding night :eek:
    Thanks but I won't be getting married anytime soon

Many years left

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.