Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

so what things would a girl have to do for you to think of her as a *****. not sure if TSR has starred that out, if it did then it began with a b, ended with itch. yeah. let rip, i'm a girl, and fairly feministic, but seriously some of the unavoidable girls in my life at the moment are driving me mad, anything you say can only help girls who read this improve surely. and that's not why i'm posting this thread, that would be a **** way of attempting to solve it, haha. but i was just curious. in a way see if i'm being unreasonable for secretly hating girls like the ones i have in my mind...

one who gives you 'the look.' its just like GO AWAY! and stupid messy hair lol

ReputationRep:
    Be my gf's mum

ReputationRep:
    LOL apprantely i can be a bit of a *****, obviously i disagree with this

for me to think of a girl as a ***** = backchatting, stealing boyfriends, 2 faced :blah: :blah: :blah:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone i dislike.

ReputationRep:
    two faced, boyfriend stealing, home wrecking, lying, tarty....= B**tch

A female dog?

ReputationRep:
    A really really really really BIG ITCH

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that anyone who is spiteful or intentionally hurts people is a *****.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who mess other people about, girls who are two-faced, girls who backstab, girls who gossip about absolutely everything, girls who can't keep their mouths shut.

I'm a ***** sometimes, usually just through being snidey to people but I don't think I'm nasty as such.

ReputationRep:
    You can't steal someones boyfriend, if your boyfriend runs off with someone eles he was a ****....

But someone who's very two-faced and '*****y.' Or someone who goes out of their way to be nasty/ humiliate people and finds fun in it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.