Turn on thread page Beta

Worst thing you did at school. watch

ReputationRep:
    So, I was wondering, what did people do while in school to cause havoc, mischief, or to just piss off the teachers until they genuinely wanted to slap you?

In my old school, I did so much hilarious crapstuff to annoy people and cause trouble, mainly out of boredom. The worst things were probably:

- printing off offensive messages about this cocky Jewish guy using a church sign generator on A3 paper, and pin them up on the main school noticeboards.

- getting drunk for the first time with my friends when I was 13 in my dorm at 1pm, and being sick on/swearing at/flashing/passing out on my teacher. He wasn't best pleased.

So yeah, that's stuff that I've done, not that I'm proud of it or anything .

Post yours: whoever can come up with the best thing gets rep
    Look forward to reading them

ReputationRep:
    bump :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I set the bin on fire during science?

ReputationRep:
    I used to deal Class B/C drugs for about a year back in the day :thumbsdown:

Looking back that was incredibly stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I would break through any locked toilet doors in my secondary school.

Other than the retardness of making toilets unavailable, I felt it was my right to break them down as all it took was a weak shoulder barge to open it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I would break through any locked toilet doors in my secondary school.

Other than the retardness of making toilets unavailable, I felt it was my right to break them down as all it took was a weak shoulder barge to open it.
    what a legend :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I once only got an A, no A*. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I super-glued a teachers bottle lid onto their bottle once.

And (same teacher) I sellotaped the lever on his swivel chair in the 'up' position before the class started.

When he sat down, the chair went down, and when he stood up, the chair went up. He didn't work out what was wrong with it for a week. :rofl: It was so funny the first time he sat down and his legs went up in the air.

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)

And (same teacher) I sellotaped the lever on his swivel chair in the 'up' position before the class started.

When he sat down, the chair went down, and when he stood up, the chair went up. He didn't work out what was wrong with it for a week. :rofl: It was so funny the first time he sat down and his legs went up in the air.

:rofl::rofl:so much

I went in for a mechanics lesson drunk once. And was the lesson we started applying the 'thrust' force. You can imagine how funny that is to someone who is slightly drunk on cider.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I used to get sent out of art for throwing things
    And I once had a fight in art.

I used to turn up drunk to chemistry at A level, just cause it made the time pass quicker

ReputationRep:
    The door used to get jammed to the stock room in our tutors classroom. We used to jam it while she was in there on purpose
    She never realised it was us jamming it and not a faulty door.

I stole my history teachers sons coursework and used it to help get my A in GCSE history
    ...He'd already taken the exam and I didn't copy it word for word; just used it for ideas. It's more how I avoided everyone, stole a photocopy credit card, snook out of lessons and photocopied and then using in a way so that when the teacher was marking a copy of her own sons coursework; She didn't realise.

It was perfectly planned...

:rofl:

That can't have been at Wastelands can it?

ReputationRep:
    Not much comes to mind! I can remember questioning many teachers and their apparent qualifications too teach, if i felt that they failed to teach on any appropriate level of course. Came to school drunk on many occasions but usually just slept leaning against some radiator! I've tried to flirt with my teachers, proposing marriages and civil partnerships was GTFO worthy. I once tried to convince a science teacher that I should go with him to Romania... shame he got fired...

ReputationRep:
    Calling my teacher an evil witch when she was standing right behind me :teehee:

Although I was blanked for the rest of the school term

Also the classic cough scene, when one person starts it just never stops :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :rofl:

That can't have been at Wastelands can it?
    :yep:

You weren't in my Geography class.

Poor Mr Gibson!

:yep:

You weren't in my Geography class.

Poor Mr Gibson!
    :rofl3:

No wonder he moved away :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I went to a catholic primary school and amused myself by moving the bibles in the library to the fiction section hehe!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i lav maxxiie as instructed :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bossa Nova)
    i lav maxxiie as instructed :teehee:
    Don't spam on my thread plz :naughty:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.