Turn on thread page Beta

Worst thing you did at school. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Don't spam on my thread plz :naughty:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i lav maxxiie more.

and about the most daring thing we got up too was fun and games with double sided sticky tape in d&t with a teacher who used to retire to the staffroom half way through the lesson. it turns out plastic stools and all the equipment put out for the lesson have a big enough surface area to stick to the ceiling, mouses to the side of monitors, rulers to the bottom of pots etc etc, but if you try and get the desks up there, they fall down and crack

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    what a legend :rolleyes:
    Why thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloemo14)
    i lav maxxiie more.

and about the most daring thing we got up too was fun and games with double sided sticky tape in d&t with a teacher who used to retire to the staffroom half way through the lesson. it turns out plastic stools and all the equipment put out for the lesson have a big enough surface area to stick to the ceiling, mouses to the side of monitors, rulers to the bottom of pots etc etc, but if you try and get the desks up there, they fall down and crack

:getmecoat:
    You need moar cellotape! :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    what a legend :rolleyes:
    :toofunny: the sarcasm in that made me lol, seriously

yeah he's really cool the legend who destroyed all the doors in the toilets

ReputationRep:
    -Laughing and then burping loudly during a minute silence
    -Asked my english teacher if she wanted a tena lady after having a huge maddy at us
    -Rearranging all the books in the library so the 1st year induction day was mayhem hawhawhaw
    -Throwing a battery lime out a window and hitting the nun on the head.
    -Throwing a crate of french books out the window
    -Putting a cig out on the prized school-crest
    -Having a bible fight with a few friends

:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    LuhLah: she's a *****! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    LuhLah: she's a *****! :eek:
    Ms. ***** to you. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Ms. ***** to you. :hmmm:
    oh really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    -Laughing and then burping loudly during a minute silence
    -Asked my english teacher if she wanted a tena lady after having a huge maddy at us
    -Rearranging all the books in the library so the 1st year induction day was mayhem hawhawhaw
    -Throwing a battery lime out a window and hitting the nun on the head.
    -Throwing a crate of french books out the window
    -Putting a cig out on the prized school-crest
    -Having a bible fight with a few friends

You rude girl

but I know ruder girls :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I hated school if you didn't gather that.

ReputationRep:
    I chased the male part of my schoolmates because of their rude behaviour and then punished them, though there were really some fights. For example, once I fought with a pensil while the opponent with a small knife, he was defeated and disarmed!

ReputationRep:
    i think the worst thing i ever did (and this is really lame) was have a go at my maths teacher and refuse to listen when she asked me to move for talking too much.. as the entire class was talking, not just me.

ReputationRep:
    The most large-scale thing I've done, not worst, is give a big mouth year 7 kid a Stone Cold Stunner in front of like a cheering crowd of 40.

Not a joke post.

ReputationRep:
    When I was in Year 2 we all used to go into the toilet cubicles, lock the doors and slide out underneath. We'd do this to all of them so the teachers couldn't go to the loo. They got so mad, it was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    When I was in Year 2 we all used to go into the toilet cubicles, lock the doors and slide out underneath. We'd do this to all of them so the teachers couldn't go to the loo. They got so mad, it was amazing.
    Omg I had such fun doing this. What amazed me is that they somehow managed to open again :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    i think the worst thing i ever did (and this is really lame) was have a go at my maths teacher and refuse to listen when she asked me to move for talking too much.. as the entire class was talking, not just me.
    Still got that quote in your sig after all these months? That's dedication :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Omg I had such fun doing this. What amazed me is that they somehow managed to open again :hmmm:
    They used to take some kid to unlock them all as a punishment for misbehaviour. Unfortunately one girl with particularly high bunches got stuck under the door and almost had to have her hair cut off to free her - this was an all girls school so we were fully put off doing it again, being such a vain bunch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    They used to take some kid to unlock them all as a punishment for misbehaviour. Unfortunately one girl with particularly high bunches got stuck under the door and almost had to have her hair cut off to free her - this was an all girls school so we were fully put off doing it again, being such a vain bunch.
    :rofl: poor sod. That would have been terrible tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Still got that quote in your sig after all these months? That's dedication :yep:
    i see you haven't.. i feel betrayed

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.