Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I bet you anything every day she's like "euuuuurghh whyyy hasn't he asked me outt yet?!???"
    However she might just like you as a friend, and just be a friendly person.
    Why don't you ask one of her friends if she likes you? Just say you like her, and don't want to ask her out on a date unless she likes you back. They'll probably be cool with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoAccidents)
    lol
    very nice
    . . . then pound her phat azz afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueTypeOfLou)
    Lol, no problem. I always find different ways of asking people out much cuter than just the normal things guys do. Like the advert where the guy says "Catch a goat, you've pulled". Not because its a good chat up line! Don't use that OP! I just find it quite amusing, I would be way more likely to talk to someone if they did something like that.

I'm probably just a bit weird though...
    lol your not weird...i find it amusing toooooooo...
    tbh if someone can make you laugh in the first sentence they say to you..it always makes you look a little better at them...
    could just be that im a sucker for humour...oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    . . . then pound her phat azz afterwards.
    :spank:

ReputationRep:
    I did this today as well, OP

Now I'm annoyed with myself for being a wuss.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.