Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    mariegranda1 - Yes a guy haha!! If you have FB add me if you want -http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=686386268
    as there were so many women at the interview I dont have a clue who was who!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm starting children's nursing degree in sept 2010 and would like to get to know some peeps before starting. anyone who wants to get in touch my email is [email protected] and facebook name is sarah elizabeth buckley

:-)

ReputationRep:
    ive emailed u sarah as i got in! Mega excited now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuti Fruti)
    Hi, wondering if anyone else has got or had an interview for Children's Nursing? Got mine today for feb 6th :woo: well impressed cos i've no care experience so expected my application to just be disregarded tbh. Totally scared bout the interview and presentation thingy tho eeeeeek!! no good at presentations!
    How did the interview go and what was it like? I have one on Saturday (12th Feb 2011) and I have no idea what to expect or how I can prepare myself! Like you mentioned I dislike presentations as i always seem to talk too fast or muck up on words and need more confidence to speak up. If you let me know how yours went and if you have any tips I would be very grateful!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaK18)
    How did the interview go and what was it like? I have one on Saturday (12th Feb 2011) and I have no idea what to expect or how I can prepare myself! Like you mentioned I dislike presentations as i always seem to talk too fast or muck up on words and need more confidence to speak up. If you let me know how yours went and if you have any tips I would be very grateful!
    Thanks
    Hey how did it go?? I've applied for children's but I haven't heard anything back when did you apply?

xx

ReputationRep:
    Know this is a bit of an old thread but I searched it on google and this is all I found. But I'm starting Child Nursing degree in September. Anybody else starting? I live in Doncaster and chosen to commute rather than get accomodation. Anyone else doing the same?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.