The Student Room Group

Gok Wan is really unattractive

Scroll to see replies

writergirl
I'm the same. But I find his personality attractive in the sense that he's supportive of women and is a fighter for boosting their body confidence. Whether he's actually that friendly and uplifting in real life is another matter, but on TV he comes across as quite an attractive character, i must say.

That's what he wants you to think.

Apparently, he is a bit obnoxious behind the scenes.

But I find it weird, that within 45 mins or so he can make anyone feel 'good' about themselves, by putting expensive clothes on them and sending them to a hairdresser ...
Reply 21
yeah he's ugly...don't really think much of the way he styles the women on his show too..
He came to our uni. :biggrin: Didn't get to see him, though. :sad:
I don't think he's attractive.
No one wants Gok's cock? :rolleyes:
who would find him attractive though? the gays or women
Reply 26
hairychimpanzee
who would find him attractive though? the gays or women

I'm gay and don't find him attractive. People find different things attractive though!
i bet he looks rubbish naked

bazinga
Reply 28
If I was gay, I would.

But I'm a straight male so no thanks.
Bubbles*de*Milo

why? do you? :tongue:
Reply 30
Bubbles*de*Milo

Bowling.
Reply 31
I think he's alright...
MSB
It is ironic in the Alanis Morissette sense of the word.

:rofl2:
Reply 33
i don't think he's bad looking, he's just flamboyant.
Reply 34
I don't personally think he is unattractive. The premise is OK, he is doing something positive for other people. Yes he is paid and it is the aim on the show etc. Personality wise, who can really say unless they know him...
Reply 35
I wish i had an aunty like him.
He seems really nice :smile:
Reply 36
PAA!
I wish i had an aunty like him.
He seems really nice :smile:

"Aunty Gok" :rofl:
He seems relatively nice (but incredibly patronising) on the TV, but I bet he's a bit of an arrogant **** in real life.

And for someone who calls himself a "fashion guru", I tend to think what he wears himself is pretty dull and boring - all black, seems to be the exact same outfit every time I see him, and don't even get me started on his haircut :rolleyes:
Believe it or not, but I think he is a beautiful person. He seems to genuinely have a good heart and care about what matters. I'd be attracted to a guy like that any day.

Are you an oil painting, OP?
He is beautiful :love:
He is actually butters/unattractive, I saw him in Westfield last year and wasn't impressed :nope:

Quick Reply

Latest