Turn on thread page Beta

Should you tell a crush about your feelings? watch

ReputationRep:
    I got this urge to tell my crush about how i feel about him because we only got a couple of months left together. is it worth it?
    Have you ever told your crush that you liked them and how did that go down?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him, I wish I told the girl I liked before she left now I really regret it.

ReputationRep:
    Tell them :borat:

ReputationRep:
    no. but you should ask him/her out on a date somewhere

ReputationRep:
    tell please

ReputationRep:
    Go for it - or forever be wondering, what if?

its weird... I'd definitely say tell them...

but I know I'm never going to tell the girl I like.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tell them, you're not going out with them at the moment anyway so what have you lost if they say no?

ReputationRep:
    Tell them or you'll be 99.99999 years old, crying over your lost youth :awesome:
    Seriously, GO FOR IT! You have my luck
    Everyboyd, absolutely everybody, wants to know that people are attracted to them, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    tellllllllllllll, cause i'm certainly too scared to, do it for the me's in the world ;D

ReputationRep:
    I really like this girl (and she might like me too) but I wouldn't confess to her because I don't think I would make a good boyfriend. And she seems to be way above my league

Tell her.

I told mine. Now we live together. 8)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))
    Tell them or you'll be 99.99999 years old, crying over your lost youth :awesome:
    Everyboyd, absolutely everybody, wants to know that people are attracted to them, trust me.
    :teehee:

But seriosuly OP - yeah you should - dont miss out you'll end up regretting it..

ReputationRep:
    might scare this person if you just sed you fancy the pants off them... liek somebody else said, it would be more softer blow if you asked for a date first. and if it goes well mabie start talking bout stuff you like about this person, hopefully he or she will respond in an intrested way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))

this this this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tell him! Otherwise you'll be kicking yourself if those months are up and you never said anything (trust me I know from experience) , you have nothing to lose! Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    I say tell him/her please for me because I am too scared to tell who I like!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. You only live once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    :teehee:

But seriosuly OP - yeah you should - dont miss out you'll end up regretting it..

(Original post by morg)
    this this this :yep:
    I like to speak the truth!

ReputationRep:
    You guys ALL need to tekk your crushes your true feelings, okay???
    Promise me, I love you cute little shy people :love:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.