Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should you tell a crush about your feelings? watch

ReputationRep:
    I got this urge to tell my crush about how i feel about him because we only got a couple of months left together. is it worth it?
    Have you ever told your crush that you liked them and how did that go down?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him, I wish I told the girl I liked before she left now I really regret it.

ReputationRep:
    Tell them :borat:

ReputationRep:
    no. but you should ask him/her out on a date somewhere

ReputationRep:
    tell please

ReputationRep:
    Go for it - or forever be wondering, what if?

its weird... I'd definitely say tell them...

but I know I'm never going to tell the girl I like.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tell them, you're not going out with them at the moment anyway so what have you lost if they say no?

ReputationRep:
    Tell them or you'll be 99.99999 years old, crying over your lost youth :awesome:
    Seriously, GO FOR IT! You have my luck
    Everyboyd, absolutely everybody, wants to know that people are attracted to them, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    tellllllllllllll, cause i'm certainly too scared to, do it for the me's in the world ;D

ReputationRep:
    I really like this girl (and she might like me too) but I wouldn't confess to her because I don't think I would make a good boyfriend. And she seems to be way above my league

Tell her.

I told mine. Now we live together. 8)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))
    Tell them or you'll be 99.99999 years old, crying over your lost youth :awesome:
    Everyboyd, absolutely everybody, wants to know that people are attracted to them, trust me.
    :teehee:

But seriosuly OP - yeah you should - dont miss out you'll end up regretting it..

ReputationRep:
    might scare this person if you just sed you fancy the pants off them... liek somebody else said, it would be more softer blow if you asked for a date first. and if it goes well mabie start talking bout stuff you like about this person, hopefully he or she will respond in an intrested way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))

this this this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tell him! Otherwise you'll be kicking yourself if those months are up and you never said anything (trust me I know from experience) , you have nothing to lose! Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    I say tell him/her please for me because I am too scared to tell who I like!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. You only live once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    :teehee:

But seriosuly OP - yeah you should - dont miss out you'll end up regretting it..

(Original post by morg)
    this this this :yep:
    I like to speak the truth!

ReputationRep:
    You guys ALL need to tekk your crushes your true feelings, okay???
    Promise me, I love you cute little shy people :love:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.