Turn on thread page Beta

Should you tell a crush about your feelings? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))
    You guys ALL need to tekk your crushes your true feelings, okay???
    Promise me, I love you cute little shy people :love:
    i was just about to say this!!!!
    Tell your crushes...ALL OF YOU!! and that's an order :P: it works out sometimes

ReputationRep:
    NOO!
    never tell anyone.
    Feelings are to be kept inside, where they can grow stronger and stronger until they rip you apart.
    If you show your feelings, you reveal a point of weakness from which others can get at you

ReputationRep:
    Girl, don;t be ashamed ! Tell him! you never know what can happen! I am happy when I see/hear that people are in love! It's really awesome when people can share the same feelings.
    But I'm so confused and sad at the moment, I love a guy from Netherlands, he was my best friend. He came in my country for like 4 times to see me. And now for Christmas we couldn't resist and we spent the greatest time we could ever spend. But now he' so far away and I feel so bad because I care about him a lot. So, never lose the opportunity to say that you really love and care about!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you guys. I think I will, but how do I go about it?I mean we hardly speak!

ReputationRep:
    I think you should continue to live in a constant state of regret

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I think you should continue to live in a constant state of regret
    lol, mate you need a good slap..i've read a few of your other posts, and if you're sufficiently annoyed by all these threads on tsr, why don't you stop posting instead of giving us your brand of sarcastic humour..well done..its funny..now after 6000 posts of it, well..piss off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamsterMD)
    lol, mate you need a good slap..i've read a few of your other posts, and if you're sufficiently annoyed by all these threads on tsr, why don't you stop posting instead of giving us your brand of sarcastic humour..well done..its funny..now after 6000 posts of it, well..piss off
    Ok Dr Hamster, I'll follow your advice, would you recommend any medication? I'm quite partial to 10cc's of sugar cubes, I hear its bad for me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Ok Dr Hamster, I'll follow your advice, would you recommend any medication? I'm quite partial to 10cc's of sugar cubes, I hear its bad for me?
    actually better than sweetener, which research suggests may lead to cancer, so i'd reccomend a lot of sweetener.

ReputationRep:
    well, you said 'tell him' so i guess you had better not tell coz if a guy really fancies you, he will be the first person to confess to you unless in 1% possibility he is awfully timid and you are way too out of his league.

ReputationRep:
    I've never told someone that i like them, cos i'm scared

I'm such a loser, i get scared of how they'd react and if(when) they don't like me back i'm mainly worried about ruining the friendship
    That's probably why i keep my feelings to myself... =/

Gotta break out of that though, life's too short

ReputationRep:
    Well telling them straight up how much you like them will either scare them greatly or change the way they act around you massively.

So if you dont want things to get weird then build it up slowly, get chatting & ask them out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unidentified_object)
    Thank you guys. I think I will, but how do I go about it?I mean we hardly speak!
    im in the exact same boat, just that its a girl im obsessed over.

btw, did you tell him?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.