Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tracey88)
    Hey I got 18/30 on my LNAT and received a KCL offer on 8th Jan, so I'm sure it will be good enough as its 1 higher than mine. :yep:
    Hey thanks for the reply Well I got 19, I have the AAAb requirement already and I hope, a good personal statement. I am praying for a Kings offer, the only thing I can think of that may hinder my application is that I went to university last year to study languages, but withdrew after two terms there

ReputationRep:
    I got 11 but I have an offer from Birmingham so its fine
    I also have offers from Liverpool, Kent, Hull and Nottingham Trent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draikzer)
    Arghh. I so hope KCL like my 18 as much as yours. =) You firming KCL?
    I'm sure they will. I don't think KCL look as much on the LNAT as some other unis do. Probably more on academic profile and personal statement.
    I am still waiting on a decision from UCL but I think a rejection may be likely. Also, i have Warwick to here back from but i think i will choose KCL over it, even if they gave me an offer.

ReputationRep:
    lnat score: 21
    lnat unis applied to: Durham, Nottingham
    offers/rejections from lnat unis: Durham AAA, Nottingham no decision.

ReputationRep:
    How many people get into KCL with 15...If my personal statement and grades are good, will they overlook my low LNAT score?

I don't even think the test is a good measure of our aptitude!

ReputationRep:
    I got 16 out of 30, the email said the average was 16.7.... I've already been rejected from UCL, and I'm waiting on Kings. I read that a few years ago the average acceptance was 15/16, hope its 15 this year :P Though I'm not sure, since the average is higher than my score.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawapplicant)
    I got 9/30 ?!?!?!

Applied to KCL/UCL/Notts/LSE/cam

Can they have made a mistake?

I definetly did not do that bad. In the practices I was averaging 20+
    Wow erms that is extreme. Is it possible you wound up stating the wrong answer for the wrong question all the way through? Why don't you call or email LNAT board.

ReputationRep:
    i got rejected by UCL for having low lnat scores..
    KCL gave me an offer today

LNAT score: 15

dont give up hope on KCL =D

ReputationRep:
    Heya, I got 19 and have applied to Durham ( received by a college) and Leeds (Offer AAA) for my LNAT unis x

ReputationRep:
    Result: 24/30
    Essay: was >700 words
    LNAT Unis: only nottingham, and not heard from them yet.
    Messed up my AS levels badly, so I guess we'll see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelsh)
    i got rejected by UCL for having low lnat scores..
    KCL gave me an offer today

LNAT score: 15

dont give up hope on KCL =D
    wow well done!

i hope the same happens to me, i got 18 so hopefully?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacanos)
    Result: 24/30
    Essay: was >700 words
    LNAT Unis: only nottingham, and not heard from them yet.
    Messed up my AS levels badly, so I guess we'll see.
    i messed up mine too don't worry
    and that is an amazing score
    well done

nottingham are silly if they dont take you xx

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: Got 16 - not amazing but considering the scores I was getting beforehand I'm feeling good about it!
    LNAT Uni's: KCL - no news from them apart from the acknowledgment, ideally I needed a high LNAT score to make up for the GCSE's - but we'll see!

Well done everyone on the scores...so many 23's and 24's, also on the offers too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronicles)
    Wow erms that is extreme. Is it possible you wound up stating the wrong answer for the wrong question all the way through? Why don't you call or email LNAT board.
    Yes I'm going to do that but how do you think I should approach this? Because clearly they will just say that the system did not make a mistake. Do you think they will be able to rectify this? Like let me sit another exam or something?

ReputationRep:
    LNAT result: 19
    Already got AAAa, on 2 year work placement (coming to an end in September 2010).
    Rejected from Oxford, UCL and Durham (and no interviews).
    Offers from QMUL and Kent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenna109)

I don't even think the test is a good measure of our aptitude!
    I agree! I got 15 as well but my LNAT test consisted completely of LONG passages instead of a mixture of long and short like the the practice papers
    I'm hoping KCL will still give me an offer tho... and im pretty sure UCL will reject me now

ReputationRep:
    Finally got through...

LNAT score: 21
    LNAT unis: Offers from Oxford, Durham & Bristol. Waiting for Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saches)
    Awesome! Hopefully see you there next year then.
    Yeh hopefully

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 20
    LNAT unis applied to: Bristol, Nottingham, Birmingham
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: Nottingham = AAA Birmingham = AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawapplicant)
    Yes I'm going to do that but how do you think I should approach this? Because clearly they will just say that the system did not make a mistake. Do you think they will be able to rectify this? Like let me sit another exam or something?
    Sorry, but why would let you resit the exam simply because you didn't do as well as you would have liked?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.