Turn on thread page Beta

LNAT Results Thread 2010 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caton4law)
    Yeah thats what i was thinking as well. Oh well an interview is not a bad thing, it just means they want to find out more about you, if they didnt want you, you could have easily received a rejection from them.

Once again good luck with you interview:yep: x
    Ah, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied to 4/5 of the same uni's you've applied to, Warick instead of City.
    My lnat was 13 though, so its even worse for me

I am also currently in the same offers/pending/rejection situation you are in with QMUL and Brunel.
    Still waiting on Warwick and KCL tho, ahhhh the wait is killing me,:yep:
    gd luck for KCL!!

thank you! I get how u feel though... i really jus want Kings to put me out of my misery :| lol but best of luckk for kings and warwick... i hope u get in

and heyy i guess on the bright side we still have offers from queenmary and brunel...better than nothing right? ...which unis would you put as ur first and insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vkaps)
    thank you! I get how u feel though... i really jus want Kings to put me out of my misery :| lol but best of luckk for kings and warwick... i hope u get in

and heyy i guess on the bright side we still have offers from queenmary and brunel...better than nothing right? ...which unis would you put as ur first and insurance?
    Hi, just got a Warwick conditional today. Alot more excited than i thought i'd be.

That means KCL is the last uni to get back to me. I really want to go there, but i really think the chances are slim b/c of that LNAT Its so typical lol.

But yes i am grateful for the offers i currently hold. I really want to stay in London, so in a dream world, KCL would be my firm. Realistically though its gonna be Queen Mary, which is what it probably will be but I'm not ruling out Warwick just yet!! Brunel will be insurance as its the only lower conditional i have.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just got a Warwick conditional today. Alot more excited than i thought i'd be.

That means KCL is the last uni to get back to me. I really want to go there, but i really think the chances are slim b/c of that LNAT Its so typical lol.

But yes i am grateful for the offers i currently hold. I really want to stay in London, so in a dream world, KCL would be my firm. Realistically though its gonna be Queen Mary, which is what it probably will be but I'm not ruling out Warwick just yet!! Brunel will be insurance as its the only lower conditional i have.

What about you?
    aww well done on Warwick Yeep you and me both! i want to stay in London so i would loveee to get into kings but just got to wait and see what happens now :|

Brunel is my insurance for the same reasons as you. As for my first choice i really don't know! I hope it's Kings, but if not then probably Queenmary although i'm not entirely keen on the location :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vkaps)
    aww well done on Warwick Yeep you and me both! i want to stay in London so i would loveee to get into kings but just got to wait and see what happens now :|

Brunel is my insurance for the same reasons as you. As for my first choice i really don't know! I hope it's Kings, but if not then probably Queenmary although i'm not entirely keen on the location :|
    Oh Kings

For me, the only downside to going to Queen Mary would be the location, but not in the sense of the surroundings just proximity, i already live in East London, so even though i'm REALLY dying to move out I think it seems ridiculous to move to the uni when i'm already so close. Also I personally think my area is slightly nicer than around Mile End but I suppose its just what you're used to :rolleyes:
    Where abouts in London do you live?

What subjects are you taking now?

ReputationRep:
    Oh Kings

For me, the only downside to going to Queen Mary would be the location, but not in the sense of the surroundings just proximity, i already live in East London, so even though i'm REALLY dying to move out I think it seems ridiculous to move to the uni when i'm already so close. Also I personally think my area is slightly nicer than around Mile End but I suppose its just what you're used to :rolleyes:
    Where abouts in London do you live?

What subjects are you taking now?
    Same here i really want to live out but if i went queenmary the journey isn't too bad so it would be pointless if i lived out. And im not keen on the mile end area as theres not much around tbh... if it was more centrally located like holborn or Euston that would've been so good! I live in North London... I'm taking history, sociology and Politics. I did do English Lang for AS but i dropped it this year. I really wanted to get into UCL or KCL cos i think its such a prestigious uni regardless of wht course you do...sometimes i think it would've been better if i just did a conversion course for law :s

...wht subjects do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vkaps)
    Same here i really want to live out but if i went queenmary the journey isn't too bad so it would be pointless if i lived out. And im not keen on the mile end area as theres not much around tbh... if it was more centrally located like holborn or Euston that would've been so good! I live in North London... I'm taking history, sociology and Politics. I did do English Lang for AS but i dropped it this year. I really wanted to get into UCL or KCL cos i think its such a prestigious uni regardless of wht course you do...sometimes i think it would've been better if i just did a conversion course for law :s

...wht subjects do you do?
    Yeah I know what you mean, even though I could still get to Kings in a bus ride I'd live in halls, the fact thats it would be somewhere in central London is more appealing.

Yeah I agree, I know QMUL for Law is going up in the ranks compared to a few years back but I don't how it's overall reputation is perceived by employers compared to UCL or KCL say.

Oh okay, what college/sixth form do you go to?

I'm taking: Law, History, Spanish and Psychology

ReputationRep:
    I got 22 in my LNAT, which i seriously wasn't expecting

rejected from durham and oxford a while ago, without interview or being passed on to college,

still waiting on bristol and durham

gcse's 3 a*'s, 8 a's and a b
    as levels aaa
    predicted a levels a*, a a

i have a AAA offer from leicester, which i'm happy about, but to be honest it can go any way. i can see people in this thread with not as good results as me who got into durham, or have already heard back from bristol, and i've seen ones much better than me who have been rejected from leicester

also, someone should start a thread, what the hell is kings playing at??

ReputationRep:
    I got 16 on my LNAT... a little below the average of 16.7
    Got a rejection from durham a few days ago and got into southampton with aeronautics( Applied for law and aeronautics both :P )
    sooo im still waiting on bristol, kings and aberdeen

i have my hopes up, i know people with the same LNAT scores who got conditionals from kings

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering, does anyone know if there's any way to get a copy of the essays we wrote in the LNAT? I quite liked mine when I was writing it and wouldn't mind having it if we are able to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tnanov)
    I got 16 on my LNAT... a little below the average of 16.7
    Got a rejection from durham a few days ago and got into southampton with aeronautics( Applied for law and aeronautics both :P )
    sooo im still waiting on bristol, kings and aberdeen

i have my hopes up, i know people with the same LNAT scores who got conditionals from kings
    Good luck man!:yes:

ReputationRep:
    i got 22/30

which got me an offer from durham & bristol
    and an interview (but rejection) at oxford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camillamaddison)
    I got 22 in my LNAT, which i seriously wasn't expecting

rejected from durham and oxford a while ago, without interview or being passed on to college,

still waiting on bristol and durham

gcse's 3 a*'s, 8 a's and a b
    as levels aaa
    predicted a levels a*, a a

i have a AAA offer from leicester, which i'm happy about, but to be honest it can go any way. i can see people in this thread with not as good results as me who got into durham, or have already heard back from bristol, and i've seen ones much better than me who have been rejected from leicester

also, someone should start a thread, what the hell is kings playing at??
    Hi,

Did you get rejected by Durham, or are you still waiting for them to answer?

ReputationRep:
    I got 16 in my LNAT, GCSEs were 5A* 5A 2B, AS were 4As 1C 1E A2 predicted A*AAA. I got an offer today and I am over the moon. Just to let people know that offers are still being made so if you haven't received one yet, there is still hope!!

ReputationRep:
    Where did you get your offer from?

ReputationRep:
    I got 20 on my lnat. Offers from Kings and QMUL, rejected from UCL and LSE. But thrilled about Kings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vkaps)
    Where did you get your offer from?
    Kings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curry Rice)
    Kings
    ahhh nice onee! congratulations im pleased for youu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curry Rice)
    Kings
    Kings sounds real good, im waiting on a decision from them. Really hope its a positive one

ReputationRep:
    any idea how can i get my lnat results before 30 june? =D i took my test on 18 jan...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.