Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did it for 2009 entry and scored 23. Not that it means anything at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    Well least I can make up my mind what course I am taking and now split between two. :p:
    You're seriously going to try to take the mick because I want to practice Law in a foreign country? Maturity is obviously the most ironic name you could have possibly chosen.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I see this thread has got off to a wonderfully productive start...

I'll add my score as soon as I get it!

Oh and can I just remind people that if they post their score in the general thread then I'll add it to the grid :yep: Ta!

ReputationRep:
    What is in an LNAT? I'll be taking it next year and was just wondering about the specifics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    What is in an LNAT? I'll be taking it next year and was just wondering about the specifics.
    http://www.lnat.ac.uk/2009/

Also try the search tool, there's tons of info about it around the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    ECONOMISTS! woo!
    Wooo lets **** this place up :woo: .
    Economics > Law.

ReputationRep:
    What is in an LNAT? I'll be taking it next year and was just wondering.
    National Admissions Test for Law. It's a 2 part test with a multiple choice and an essay section. The MCQ can be pretty tough but if you just think it through logically you should be fine, you get a choice of essays on a range of topics so you should be able to find one that you can answer.

www.lnat.ac.uk has more information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saches)
    National Admissions Test for Law. It's a 2 part test with a multiple choice and an essay section. The MCQ can be pretty tough but if you just think it through logically you should be fine, you get a choice of essays on a range of topics so you should be able to find one that you can answer.

www.lnat.ac.uk has more information.
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    Haha this actually made me laugh, you are going to take soemthing which you don't actually know what it is?
    If all prospective law degree students smoked weed would you? Whilst not knowing actually what Weed is?

ReputationRep:
    You're seriously going to try to take the mick because I want to practice Law in a foreign country? Maturity is obviously the most ironic name you could have possibly chosen.
    Won't the law you learn in England be different to the one you learn in France? Thanks. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha this actually made me laugh, you are going to take soemthing which you don't actually know what it is?
    If all prospective law degree students smoked weed would you? Whilst not knowing actually what Weed is?
    Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Won't the law you learn in England be different to the one you learn in France? Thanks. :yep:
    Yes....that's why I'm going to university to learn both.

ReputationRep:
    Yes....that's why I'm going to university to learn both.
    You learn French Law and English Law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polkmn)
    Grow up.
    Well, come on. You don't say your going to do something without knowing what it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becbec :))
    Haha I see this thread has got off to a wonderfully productive start...

I'll add my score as soon as I get it!

Oh and can I just remind people that if they post their score in the general thread then I'll add it to the grid :yep: Ta!
    Well Done with your Cambridge offer. .

ReputationRep:
    You learn French Law and English Law?
    Yes, 4 year course including a year spent at a French university. Hence why the course is called Law & French/French Law....

ReputationRep:
    I like this thread and it's brilliant start.

Can't wait for Sunday! Eh. Two exams before that though. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    This thread was started waaaaay too early.

It's just going to be pure spam for the next 5 days.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, 4 year course including a year spent at a French university. Hence why the course is called Law & French/French Law....
    Well that is not neccesarily the case.
    Law and the French language.
    You can have Economics and French but it isn't French Economics if you get me.

ReputationRep:
    Well, come on. You don't say your going to do something without knowing what it is?
    Eh... do you even know what the LNAT is?

If they want to apply to a top uni for law they need it, thats all most people know without research? It's hardly well known what it entails. Of course you can say you're doing something without knowing what it is. If you want to apply to KCL or UCL or whatever, you have to do it. No choice. Then when you realise you have to do it... you learn what it involves?!

Urgh. Seriously. Wtf.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.