Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    Well Done with your Cambridge offer. .
    Thank you! :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draikzer)
    Eh... do you even know what the LNAT is?

If they want to apply to a top uni for law they need it, thats all most people know without research? It's hardly well known what it entails. Of course you can say you're doing something without knowing what it is. If you want to apply to KCL or UCL or whatever, you have to do it. No choice. Then when you realise you have to do it... you learn what it involves?!

Urgh. Seriously. Wtf.
    Yes.
    Originally Posted by TheMeister
    What is in an LNAT? I'll be taking it next year.
    You can but it is seriously stupid of you to do so. They wouldn't know KCL or UCL wants it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    Yes.

You can but it is seriously stupid of you to do so. They wouldn't know KCL or UCL wants it?
    Eh? They could? They could have read the entry requirements. Seen "LNAT needed blah blah" and thought... oh. I need that! They dont keep it a secret you need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becbec :))
    Marry me :love:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    LNAT's a *******. Of course, with my luck, Glasgow is the only university in Scotland that utilizes it, and hence I was stuck doing it. Not that it's difficult, it's easy in my opinion, but it meant that I had to take the train over to Copenhagen to do it. Bah, stupid extra costs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draikzer)
    Eh? They could? They could have read the entry requirements. Seen "LNAT needed blah blah" and thought... oh. I need that! They dont keep it a secret you need it.
    Well if he did that he wouldn't then need to ask what it was would he?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is getting pretty lolworthy in terms of silly arguments and disputes.

I like.

ReputationRep:
    Today, I when through the whole LNAT 2009 thread, and it started with actual scores !!!We started this one way too early

ReputationRep:
    hahahaah this thread is funny

cool your **** everyone

ps
    im super scared for my result haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frances222)
    hahahaah this thread is funny

cool your **** everyone

ps
    im super scared for my result haha!
    No swearing in this thread. It is dead serious, otherwise all the Law people **** your bum, I know I have been there :cry:.

ReputationRep:
    haha im a law person pretty sure im not gonna **** my own bum...?
    im just excited for my result.

and im sorry for your law penetration.... hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffigyWellington)
    LNAT's a *******. Of course, with my luck, Glasgow is the only university in Scotland that utilizes it, and hence I was stuck doing it. Not that it's difficult, it's easy in my opinion, but it meant that I had to take the train over to Copenhagen to do it. Bah, stupid extra costs.
    Ommm he swore. I felt immediate fear and unlawful personal violence, I believe he was reckless.

ReputationRep:
    I got 26 :awesome:

3 years ago :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your Durham offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I got 26 :awesome:

3 years ago :moon:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prudy)
    She wouldn't go to Durham over Cambridge though surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prudy)
    Aha thank you! I can't decide if Durham would make a good insurance... I have reservations about location and college, but that's not for discussion here! I'm sure it'll all be helped by an open day, when I eventually find the form and send it off :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What would people say is a good score in the LNAT?

ReputationRep:
    Aha thank you! I can't decide if Durham would make a good insurance... I have reservations about location and college, but that's not for discussion here! I'm sure it'll all be helped by an open day, when I eventually find the form and send it off :yep:
    And you won`t even consider the marriage proposal by ''maturity'' ?

ReputationRep:
    PM if you want any info.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.