Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becbec :))
    I'm guessing it's because universities don't want students to be put off applying just because they think they've got a bad score.

Well, that's what I've been told anyway.
    It used to be the case that the LNAT score was given straight after the test. However, unlike the UKCAT which most medical schools use, most law schools do not subscibe to the LNAT (subscribing to it costs a lot of money). However, they found that those universities that weren't subscribing to the LNAT were asking the LNAT candidates their scores, which obviously wasn't right. Now we can't get the results until after the UCAS deadline has passed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    Haha this actually made me laugh, you are going to take soemthing which you don't actually know what it is?
    If all prospective law degree students smoked weed would you? Whilst not knowing actually what Weed is?
    No, I knew I had to take the LNAT for some universities that I'll be applying to, but didn't know the ins and outs. Is that ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    No, I knew I had to take the LNAT for some universities that I'll be applying to, but didn't know the ins and outs. Is that ok?
    Hmmm yeah ok I will let you off.

ReputationRep:
    Maturity, since you didnt take the LNAT, even more, you are not a law applicant, what are you doing in this thread ?No offense, but in order people to find more easily what they are looking for, the thread must be as free as possible of inconsistent posts and comments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    Maturity, since you didnt take the LNAT, even more, you are not a law applicant, what are you doing in this thread ?No offense, but in order people to find more easily what they are looking for, the thread must be as free as possible of inconsistent posts and comments
    OK

sorry.

ReputationRep:
    You have 3 and one of them is from Cambridge why should you even care about your other offers?
    Because, should I get an offer from KCL it would be my insurance. The likelihood of me meeting my Cambridge offer is pretty low, and so I may well end up at my insurance choice.

Still, I didn't mean to come across as arrogant. I'm obviously happy with the offers I have so far, but at the same time annoyed with myself that the LNAT may have screwed my chances up at two other very good unis.

ReputationRep:
    THere is nothing worse than a smart woman''
    :eek: :eek: What an insult to all us smart women on the thread! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caton4law)
    :eek: :eek: What an insult to all us smart women on the thread! lol
    Hey, I didnt say that I quoted another person
    Anyway, If I see you at QM , I will officially apologize

ReputationRep:
    Wooo lets **** this place up :woo: .
    Economics > Law.
    YEAH!

Economics >> Law :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    YEAH!

Economics >> Law :p:
    LIES.

:nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    LIES.

:nah:
    Aww, fine then

Economics = Law

:p:

ReputationRep:
    I just don`t think this should be discussed in the OFFICIAL LNAT results thread 2010 ...

ReputationRep:
    I just don`t think this should be discussed in the OFFICIAL LNAT results thread 2010 ...
    There's still a good few days before the LNAT results are released, there's going to be pointless chat between now and then regardless of whether people are applying for Law or not. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    There's still a good few days before the LNAT results are released, there's going to be pointless chat between now and then regardless of whether people are applying for Law or not.
    they may be released on friday (:
    i am quite enjoying the banter if im honest

ReputationRep:
    This thread is going to be SPAMMED with bs for the next 4 days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bringmesunshine)
    they may be released on friday (:
    i am quite enjoying the banter if im honest
    Ooh I like the idea of this. How comes? Just presumptions or do you have a source? I hope they come out Friday. It would make me or cry, depending, aha. :P

ReputationRep:
    economics sucks, law rules

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henil3110)
    This thread is going to be SPAMMED with bs for the next 4 days!
    Hey my pal:o:

I got an offer from Nottingham (Conditional : AAB) yesterday.
    DO you think that my LNAT score would be okay?
    I heard that the cut-off score of Nottingham was even higher than KCL and UCL? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjcsheena)
    Hey my pal:o:

I got an offer from Nottingham (Conditional : AAB) yesterday.
    DO you think that my LNAT score would be okay?
    I heard that the cut-off score of Nottingham was even higher than KCL and UCL? :eek:
    I'm pretty sure that would mean you did pretty well on the LNAT. Not sure I've ever heard of them being more stringent than KCL and UCL though. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that would mean you did pretty well on the LNAT. Not sure I've ever heard of them being more stringent than KCL and UCL though. :lolwut:

I read that @

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post23016406

:confused: :eek3: :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.