Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjcsheena)
    I read that @

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post23016406

:confused: :eek3: :p:
    I think KCL have made it pretty clear in the past that they tend to cut-off around 16, but I think the rest is pretty much speculation and tendencies. UCL and Durham seem to be quite tough on it though, more so than KCL and Notts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    I'm pretty sure that would mean you did pretty well on the LNAT. Not sure I've ever heard of them being more stringent than KCL and UCL though. :lolwut:
    Really wanna get into those London unis:p:
    cuz I wanna buy a season ticket to watch Arsenal's matches

ReputationRep:
    I think KCL have made it pretty clear in the past that they tend to cut-off around 16, but I think the rest is pretty much speculation and tendencies. UCL and Durham seem to be quite tough on it though, more so than KCL and Notts.
    I see
    I got an AAA offer from QMUL too..............
    while I am in the gathered field of LSE
    and waiting for replies from KCL and UCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aubydoll)
    Ooh I like the idea of this. How comes? Just presumptions or do you have a source? I hope they come out Friday. It would make me or cry, depending, aha. :P
    last year the results were due on the 31st as usual, but as it was a saturday they were actually sent out on the 30th i.e. the friday. so it may happen again this year hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bringmesunshine)
    last year the results were due on the 31st as usual, but as it was a saturday they were actually sent out on the 30th i.e. the friday. so it may happen again this year hopefully
    :eek: OMG that is tomorrow!

As I'm sure you're well aware. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjcsheena)
    Hey my pal:o:

I got an offer from Nottingham (Conditional : AAB) yesterday.
    DO you think that my LNAT score would be okay?
    I heard that the cut-off score of Nottingham was even higher than KCL and UCL? :eek:
    Hey! I really don't know! It all depends on what you scored! I thought my LNAT went pathetically! Ok...not the whole test...just the essay section! I thought my Multiple Choice section went well! So I don't really know! It all depends on how you did...But I hear the Nottingham cut off point is 16 marks! and UCL is around 20 (no one really knows!)...so anything above 20 in the LNAT and I don't think you should worry!

ReputationRep:
    I wish they come out as soon as possible...actually i don't care when they come out! I already got an offer from my only LNAT uni---> Nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    Found my score from last year when looking through my mailbox.

23 out of 30. Not too shabby.

ReputationRep:
    o mummmmai, uz r all mawwd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henil3110)
    LNAT score: waiting for sunday Wait...I actually don't care because I already got into my only LNAT uni!
    LNAT unis applied to: Nottingham
    offers/rejections from LNAT unis: Nottingham - Conditional Offer AAB :woo:
    Repped back
    Thanks btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    Repped back
    Thanks btw!
    No problem! "lawononeur"...I like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henil3110)
    No problem! "lawononeur"...I like it!
    Haha LOL

ReputationRep:
    :eek: OMG that is tomorrow!

As I'm sure you're well aware. :o:
    This made me laugh :yep:

ReputationRep:
    So, there is a pretty good chance that our scores are sent tomorrow ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    So, there is a pretty good chance that our scores are sent tomorrow ?
    i think it will be tomorrow or monday as i presume it needs to be a working day for them to be sent :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i think it will be tomorrow or monday as i presume it needs to be a working day for them to be sent :yep:
    It'll have to be tomorrow though, if it's a week day. I'm assuming its like payday, you get paid the weekday before payday if its a weekend, not the day after. I don't think they can have a result day and not give us our results till after. XD

Exciting. I was scouting through last years and it seems they come out at 9amish... I'm not happy being at college nd having internet on my phone. It's going to be far too tempting to check just randomly on the bus, in a class, etc :P Maybe I should wait till I get home.

ReputationRep:
    It'll have to be tomorrow though, if it's a week day. I'm assuming its like payday, you get paid the weekday before payday if its a weekend, not the day after. I don't think they can have a result day and not give us our results till after. XD

Exciting. I was scouting through last years and it seems they come out at 9amish... I'm not happy being at college nd having internet on my phone. It's going to be far too tempting to check just randomly on the bus, in a class, etc :P Maybe I should wait till I get home.
    oh my god. i didn't think of that, now i really am scared

i will be at school and first lesson is cancelled so i will be able to get access to a computer at 9.10 and i have found a way of getting on hotmail even though it is blocked

ReputationRep:

Got the day off tomorrow, in the middle of exams.

Lots of internet for me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    oh my god. i didn't think of that, now i really am scared

i will be at school and first lesson is cancelled so i will be able to get access to a computer at 9.10 and i have found a way of getting on hotmail even though it is blocked
    Haha lol I have law 9-10.30 but I dont want to look incase I've done bad. Then I have a 10.30-2 gap... I might just open my emails and then if I do well go on a ringing spree. I don't wanna open them alone though and all my friends have classes till 12, and I'm meeting my sister at 12 but I can't wait that many hours having such easy access in my pocket!!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha lol I have law 9-10.30 but I dont want to look incase I've done bad. Then I have a 10.30-2 gap... I might just open my emails and then if I do well go on a ringing spree. I don't wanna open them alone though and all my friends have classes till 12, and I'm meeting my sister at 12 but I can't wait that many hours having such easy access in my pocket!!!
    it would kill me knowing that the email could be waiting in my inbox, i will actually sit refreshing hotmail from 9.10 til 10.25 and be extremely disappointed if it doesn't get sent

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.