Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bringmesunshine)
    it would kill me knowing that the email could be waiting in my inbox, i will actually sit refreshing hotmail from 9.10 til 10.25 and be extremely disappointed if it doesn't get sent
    But what do you then do if they're bad? I'd have to not go into my other classes, lol. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aubydoll)
    But what do you then do if they're bad? I'd have to not go into my other classes, lol.
    if its awful - i get upset (because i always do!) then put some sort of positive spin on it like 'everything happens for a reason' and get on with the day i spose.

if its good but not good enough for ucl/nottingham - see above but maybe not get as upset

it its good enough for ucl/nottingham - i will stupidly get my hopes up for getting an offer from ucl then get really disappointed when im rejected

ReputationRep:
    Haha, the School is canceled in my city for this week due to the bad weather and tomorrow ''morning'', when I get up at about 1 PM, I may find my scores For all the others, I hope you have iPhones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bringmesunshine)
    if its awful - i get upset (because i always do!) then put some sort of positive spin on it like 'everything happens for a reason' and get on with the day i spose.

if its good but not good enough for ucl/nottingham - see above but maybe not get as upset

it its good enough for ucl/nottingham - i will stupidly get my hopes up for getting an offer from ucl then get really disappointed when im rejected

Story of my life. If it's good I'll probably go a bit wild, and tell everyone and have my own private party in the lift to my next class :woo: then cry a week later when I recieve a rejection from Durham. :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha, if I have a score of 18+ I will reserve the VIP zone in the classiest club in my city !
    Then, if I got an offer, if will reserve the whole club :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    Haha, if I have a score of 18+ I will reserve the VIP zone in the classiest club in my city !
    Then, if I got an offer, if will reserve the whole club :d
    I want an invite!v:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well, looks like they haven't been sent today. To me at least. Same with you guys?

ReputationRep:
    Ignore that, just received mine. Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon!

23 :woo:

ReputationRep:
    lnat score: 22
    lnat unis applied to: Oxford, Durham, Nottingham
    offers/rejections from lnat unis: Offers (AAA) - Oxford, Durham

EDIT - for people that can't get their scores yet, the average was 16.7

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, forgot about the format.

LNAT score: 23
    LNAT unis applied to: UCL, King's College London, Nottingham
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: offer from UCL, yet to hear back from Notts and KCL.

(Original post by doivid)
    lnat score: 22
    lnat unis applied to: Oxford, Durham, Nottingham
    offers/rejections from lnat unis: Offers (AAA) - Oxford, Durham
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 24
    LNAT unis applied to: Oxford, Bristol, Nottingham, UCL
    Offers/Rejections: Offers - Oxford (AAA)

Explains the Oxford interview/subsequent offer because my GCSEs were not good lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shewasdeleted)
    LNAT score: 24
    LNAT unis applied to: Oxford, Bristol, Nottingham, UCL
    Offers/Rejections: Offers - Oxford (AAA)

Explains the Oxford interview/subsequent offer because my GCSEs were not good lol...
    Awesome! :yep:

Seems so far TSR has been doing epicly. :ninja:

@doivid: Merci!

ReputationRep:
    I got 18! I just finished a 3 hour biology exam and ran up to the school library to check.

LNAT score: 18
    LNAT unis applied to: KCL, Birmingham and Glasgow
    Offers/Rejections: Offers - Birmingham (85% in EB)

It's not an amazing score but it's not terrible either, and seems to be above the KCL boundary from previous years so I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    lnat score: 23
    lnat unis applied to: Oxford, KCL, Bristol
    offers/rejections from lnat unis: Offers - KCL, Bristol; Rejection - Oxford

ReputationRep:
    LNAT: 23 :sexface:
    lnat unis: KCL, UCL and Bristol
    offers rejections: UCL-now I'm annoyed about being rejected from there!,
    Considering I haven't had any offers so far I'm really pleased about this as it means there is still hope for KCL

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 19
    LNAT unis applied to: Durham, Kings College London, Birmingham
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: Offers from Durham and Birmingham, Waiting on Kings

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 21
    LNAT unis applied to: UCL, King's, Nottingham
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: UCL - AAA, King's - AAA, Waiting on Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    Ah the suspense is killing me!
    I sat the test on the 14th so I should have the results today.

Did all of you receive your results like an hour ago when the first posts starting showing up here or they still in the process of being sent out? (ie those of you who just posted, how old are your emails?)

ReputationRep:
    What the hell, I haven't gotten mine. >(

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 18
    LNAT unis applied to: Oxford, Bristol, KCL
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: rejected from Oxford, waiting to hear from Bristol and KCL

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.