What the hell, I haven't gotten mine. >(
    Me neither

ARGH.

ReputationRep:
    I only g0t 15

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 19
    LNAT unis applied to: Oxford, Bristol, Durham
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: rejected from Oxford, waiting to hear from Bristol, unconditional offer from Durham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    I only g0t 15
    hmm.....what are your offers/unis apart from qmul?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pranay_sinha)
    hmm.....what are your offers/unis apart from qmul?
    Birmingham only.I am waiting for Durham and Nottingham, but they will probably be a mirage.Anyway, I hope my essay will impress them.

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 19
    LNAT unis applied to: Durham, UCL, Kings
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: forwarded to a college at Durham, nothing from anyone else

Got out of my exam and saw new email much better than i thought so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    Birmingham only.I am waiting for Durham and Nottingham, but they will probably be a mirage.Anyway, I hope my essay will impress them.
    The fact you haven't been rejected is a good sign. You must have redeeming featurs in your application and I'm sure it is being evaluated very closely. Best of luck with Durham and Notts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexishawks1990)
    LNAT score: 18
    LNAT unis applied to: Oxford, Bristol, KCL
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: rejected from Oxford, waiting to hear from Bristol and KCL
    we're in the same boat for waiting on KCL and an LNAT score of 18 I'm just hoping it's enough.. but my essay really wasn't too great, I'm kind of glad they didn't email us a copy of it because I think I'd be horrified if I read it now!

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 18
    LNAT unis applied to: Durham, Bristol, Nottingham
    Offer/rejection: application received by a college at Durham, unconditional from Nottingham, nothing from Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    LNAT Score: 23
    LNAT Unis: Oxford, UCL, KCL, Durham
    Offers: UCL, KCL, Durham
    Rejected: Oxford

ReputationRep:
    Now I got it!

LNAT score: 20
    LNAT unis applied to: University of Glasgow
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: Acknowledgement for Law/Politics, Law/French Legal Studies, Law/German Legal Studies and Law/French Language.

As stated, I got 23 last year, so this is not as good. Then again, it's still above average, and considering I had to get up at 06:00, travel for two hours and then do the damned test, I'm content with the result. If not else, I'm very content re: how my essay turned out (took the one regarding teaching kids to love their country) so I'm not nervous.

For reference, I've got 41 IB-points. Shouldn't be a big problem, this.

ReputationRep:
    LNAT Score: 14
    LNAT Uni Applied for: UCL - Acknowledgement.

This SUCKS.

ReputationRep:
    LNAT Score: 20
    LNAT Uni Applied for: Bristol
    Offers: Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    LNAT : 19 :sigh:
    offers: notts
    waiting : glasgow,kcl

ReputationRep:
    what is the minimum LNAT score required for durham?

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 21
    LNAT unis: UCL and KCL, no offers yet though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouCee)
    we're in the same boat for waiting on KCL and an LNAT score of 18 I'm just hoping it's enough.. but my essay really wasn't too great, I'm kind of glad they didn't email us a copy of it because I think I'd be horrified if I read it now!
    Oh God I KNOW about the essay... I can't even think about mine without having a panic attack. I'm sure it didn't even have an argument... Ah, well... Best of luck to the both of us!! Maybe we'll see each other there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've just got mine back now got 17.
    Applied for KCL...anyone know if that is enough? I've still had no reply, just acknowledgement like everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    I got 19, only LNAT Uni is Glasgow, still waiting to hear, other 4 choice, Exeter, Stirling and Law & Law and Psych at Oxford Brookes have all replied with conditionals...

ReputationRep:
    LNAT score: 21
    LNAT unis applied to: Bristol, King's
    Offers/rejections from LNAT unis: Bristol - AAB

I know now that my predicted grades were AAAB for 4 A Levels, LSE rejected me because the B was there. Anyone knows if I still have a good chance for King's?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 15, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.