Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well basically I have been trying for the last three days to use the site, It lets you put in your postcode, type of car and price however when you click a result it wont show you ANY details, it just says 'more from this dealer'

It must be broke? surely they wont just leave the site not working for three days?

Can anyone else see details about a car in the results?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/

It's working here..

ReputationRep:
    try with a different web browser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    It's working here..
    Can you actually see details about a particular car though, for instance if you input details on the first page and it brings up a list of results, when clicking on a result can you actually see the car? I cant.... I just see 'more from this dealer...' its quite frustrating, I have tried using Firefox and IE

(Original post by DanielNewton)
    Can you actually see details about a particular car though, for instance if you input details on the first page and it brings up a list of results, when clicking on a result can you actually see the car? I cant.... I just see 'more from this dealer...' its quite frustrating, I have tried using Firefox and IE
    Yeah. I could see the info page with the pictures etc. I'm using Chrome if that helps?

ReputationRep:
    works fine for me, have browsed it last few days without a problem
    on both IE and FF depending what pc i was on at the time

ReputationRep:
    Working fine for me on Firefox..

ReputationRep:
    What a strange problem, I have two computers in my house Vista & Windows 7 both using IE & Firefox but I cannot see the car details, it was working fine a few days ago....

What a strange problem, I have two computers in my house Vista & Windows 7 both using IE & Firefox but I cannot see the car details, it was working fine a few days ago....
    Perhaps it's an ISP thing? Have you tried using one of those webproxy things? See if that helps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Perhaps it's an ISP thing? Have you tried using one of those webproxy things? See if that helps?
    To be honest it hadn't crossed my mind, Although I don't understand why I would be able to see everything else on the website apart from the cars details - It's a very strange issue!

ReputationRep:
    To the person who gave me Negitive Rep "ballbag" for this thread; would you like to define more appropriate reasons? honestly, how some of us made it past the grunting stage is beyond me....

ReputationRep:
    To the person who gave me Negitive Rep "ballbag" for this thread; would you like to define more appropriate reasons? honestly, how some of us made it past the grunting stage is beyond me....
    Ballbag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnthebaptist1)
    Ballbag.
    :erm: :gasp: :hmmm: :naughty:
    obvious troll is obvious
    :troll: :troll: :troll:

ReputationRep:
    :erm: :gasp: :hmmm: :naughty:
    obvious troll is obvious
    :troll: :troll: :troll:
    It wasn't me who gave u the neg rep (obviously - you wouldn't have complained because it won't make any difference).

I just thought i'd be annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnthebaptist1)
    It wasn't me who gave u the neg rep (obviously - you wouldn't have complained because it won't make any difference).

I just thought i'd be annoying.
    :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    :nopity:
    :fart:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.