Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    my bf had a bouncy castle for his birthday this year + it was great

lou xxx
    When I was a little girly, I found it so fun and easy to do, but now I could just about stand up. Well, I have to admit, it was fun. Mainly because I felt stupid with all these little people wanting to go on. Heh, it was really funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    When I was a little girly, I found it so fun and easy to do, but now I could just about stand up. Well, I have to admit, it was fun. Mainly because I felt stupid with all these little people wanting to go on. Heh, it was really funny.
    *throws a snowball at you*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    *throws a snowball at you*
    *Dodges*

*Picks up gigantic snow ball and aims right for your mouth*...and it's in!

What a goal!!! Glory glory...

ReputationRep:
    *sings* It's not what you do it's the way that you do it!

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    my gf did that

oh good times!

ReputationRep:
    Hell no, you're never old enough to have snow fights, but where is the snow, theres no sign of it in England

ReputationRep:
    One is never too old to have snow fights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    One is never too old to have snow fights
    HAHAHA.

I knew you would say that. I just dont get how you manage to be grown up and chidlish at the same time... I love it though

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 and I'd love a good snowball fight.

I remember one year when I was younger my dad and uncle went outside on new years eve at about half eleven and had a big snowball fight in the street.

You're never too old for a snowball fight

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    yes, you will be on the recieving end of some snowballs from the local scallies.
    I would love to have my first snowball fight, and I'm approaching 23.

ReputationRep:
    of course not enjoy snowball fights while u still can before u get to old then people will thake the piss out of u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    of course not enjoy snowball fights while u still can before u get to old then people will thake the piss out of u

Who cares if people take the piss?! Snowfights forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nero076)
    please what do you think, im worried people will take the piss out of me if i suggest the idea...two years ago was wicked, we bombarded the local corner shop and then the shopkeepers car across the street to lure him out lol
    No, its not too young at all, thats crazy old people talk. also, have you tried paintballl thats supposed to be really top (and painful).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    No, its not too young at all, thats crazy old people talk. also, have you tried paintballl thats supposed to be really top (and painful).
    I'd love to go paintballing, but the group I know that go sometimes are a big rough. Like they shot this one guy repeatedly in the *******s at close range. Owweee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I'd love to go paintballing, but the group I know that go sometimes are a big rough. Like they shot this one guy repeatedly in the *******s at close range. Owweee!
    Use protection then.

ReputationRep:
    nah its not painful unless you get marked

a) in the crotch
    b) chest (if youre a girl)
    c) on a bare hand / neck

ReputationRep:
    Use protection then.
    Failing that, go laser quest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    Hell no, you're never old enough to have snow fights, but where is the snow, theres no sign of it in England
    there is oop norf!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3339619.stm

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    my friend had one at his party. somebody nearly broke their neck on it lol, then someone poured juice on the fusebox, so fire...smoke...fire engines....lol, twas an interesting night

anyway...i love snowball fights, i remember at school havign to come in cus my hands had lost any feeling in them.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.