Turn on thread page Beta

Was thinking of buying watch

ReputationRep:
    this.

Its a Bernhard Wilhelm and is $1095 (£678 or so) in the sale.

And maybe these too.

Which are pretty good for £215.

Should I cop both or just the second, I'm not too sure about the first, that's a fair bit of money.

ReputationRep:
    :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    i think they are good deals - the first i just love the graphic. it's so 300-esque - beautiful.

the dropcrotch pants look pretty good too, i'd make sure you get the right size though (i hear they can be ill fitting)

but all in all, i think it's a good deal (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Well the drop-crotch are a pretty safe bet, they give a good silhouette, and theyll go perfect with nice layered goth-ninja getup.

ReputationRep:
    also, id probably wear the first with some black or dark grey leggins, I'm not a fan of bare legs on guys.

ReputationRep:
    Just because I like real high end fashion I'm a troll?

ReputationRep:
    what the hell is that? what occasion will you wear that? if your thinking of wearing it to an interview definetly no, but if its for a fancy dress party then yes. btw are those boots included ?

ReputationRep:
    Also, whoever reported my post is far too easily offended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lethal786)
    what the hell is that? what occasion will you wear that? if your thinking of wearing it to an interview definetly no, but if its for a fancy dress party then yes. btw are those boots included ?
    Just to a couple of parties and stuff, I wouldn't wear anything that expensive everyday.

And no the boots aren't included, I already have some similar ones though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOTCAPS)
    Just because I like real high end fashion I'm a troll?
    Are sure you know what you're talking about? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate real fashion, seeing as I studied the subject for two years, but seriously, who would wear that out, unless to fancy dress... probably looked awesome on the catwalk, but it's not exactly practical is it. And fugly is going a bit far too!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    It looks like the pizza express logo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateRosie)
    I appreciate real fashion, seeing as I studied the subject for two years, but seriously, who would wear that out, unless to fancy dress... probably looked awesome on the catwalk, but it's not exactly practical is it. And fugly is going a bit far too!
    Fugly is nothing, a mere playful jest. Annoy me properly and see what else I can come out with if you like, or just check that slutty fancy dress thread or the jack wills one, that ***** had annoyed.

And like I said, it's not for everyday wear, just to some partys in which it wouldn't look particularly out of place.

ReputationRep:
    Nearly £700 on what is actually an ugly man dress... really... I mean really?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely buy em both. Hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Are sure you know what you're talking about? :rolleyes:
    sorry but primark and GSTERREW aren't fashionable.

ReputationRep:
    Well.. you'll definitely be turning a lot of heads!

ReputationRep:
    Well it's not my fault I don't like to look like a cheap whore.

EDIT - @katierose btw

ReputationRep:
    Does the dress come in a different colour? I think a red might be more complementary, but you could probably pull it off either way with some leggings and gladiator sandals. £678 is a bit pricey, but i guess that's just the price you have to pay for true fashion!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.