Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toofaforu)
    sorry but primark and GSTERREW aren't fashionable.
    What? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    What? XD
    the fact that you have "gummy bears" listed under your interests is testament to the fact that you suck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateRosie)
    Well, I'm not here to get *****y, we're all aloud our own opinion afterall, you didn't need to make it personal, If you wanna wear that then that's fine by me, you can wear a bin bag as far as I'm concerned, might not look too out of place either :yep:
    at least he doesn't need to wear a paper bag over his FACE.

ReputationRep:
    I think my particular circle of friends would notice if i wore a binbag to be honest.

And i think you're getting aloud and allowed mixed up there, but no worries, we all make mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    the fact that you have "gummy bears" listed under your interests is testament to the fact that you suck.
    Oh yeah? I'm sorry I wasn't aware that you're "Mr I'm better than you".
    I don't argue with lame people on the internet so gtfo

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah? I'm sorry I wasn't aware that you're "Mr I'm better than you".
    i don't consort with those who have inferior faces, so gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    i don't consort with those who have inferior faces, so gtfo.
    If you want to insult me, you have to try harder than this, sorry :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Am I right in thinking this is the kind of thing one would wear to a gay bar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateRosie)
    Yeh we all make mistakes... looks like you're making a massive fashion faux pas right there. Have a nice day anyway... bored of this *****ing now, I have better things to be doing
    let's be honest though, you don't. you're just going to sit on TSR pretending to know stuff about fashion, pretending your so cool not leaving your room because your big head wont fit through the door.

ReputationRep:
    let's be honest though, you don't. you're just going to sit on TSR pretending to know stuff about fashion, pretending your so cool not leaving your room because your big head wont fit through the door.
    ...and this said a troll who has nothing better to do than insulting people on TSR :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ...and this said a troll who has nothing better to do than insulting people on TSR :lol:
    jog on.

ReputationRep:
    I dont really like either thing really, but im going to be honest and say ive never seen anyone wearing trousers like that and im a bit confused why a man would wear a dress? I though it was a muscley women at first, only on closer inspection did i notice it was a man! I mean people can wear what they want, and the price thing doesnt bother me, ive youve got the money then why not (I buy clothes at a level i can afford)...but a man dress? Id be a bit confused if i saw someone wearing it, id probs think they were trying to dress as a girl if im honest! Do you normally wear dresses?! Cool if you do... but i wouldnt says its the norm...?

You posted it up on here and asked for an opinion... so dont get angry or *****y if people comment on it.... if you are going to buy it anyway, dont bother posting it on here if you dont want peoples honest opinion! Some people have said they like and some people not... thats what happens in the world!

ReputationRep:
    I hope you're joking o_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOTCAPS)
    Just because I like real high end fashion I'm a troll?
    If by 'high end' you actually mean 'bell end'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    If by 'high end' you actually mean 'bell end'.
    :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    hahaha
    Nice dress

ReputationRep:
    I like the boots in the first pic?

Erm are the pants by Rick Owens OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I like the boots in the first pic?

Erm are the pants by Rick Owens OP
    Lol OP got 24 warnings in less than 24 hours :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Lol OP got 24 warnings in less than 24 hours :rofl:

Duped again I feel like such a FOOL! Seriously out of all on TSR this is the only forum I post seriously on :yep:

He got an impressive amount of neg rep in such a short period though

How long is your rep ban gonna last? I keep on trying to rep you every other day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Duped again I feel like such a FOOL! Seriously out of all on TSR this is the only forum I post seriously on :yep:

He got an impressive amount of neg rep in such a short period though

How long is your rep ban gonna last? I keep on trying to rep you every other day
    Lol I should start a petition :ahee: Dunno, I posted a thread in AAM t'other day and the answer is that it is under discussion :dontknow:

OP was amusing while he lasted :moon:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.